Subject: [Sip] Query in mutliple Subscribes

From: Sudhir Kumar Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:35:13 +0530

Hi all,

If I want to Subscribe to multilple Users i.e. If I Subscribe to User A and
User B respectively. Is that Ok if i had same call-ID with User A and User
B.

thanks in advance

regards
Sudhir

--
-----------------------------------------------
"The mathematical precision of the universe reveals the mathematical mind of
God." --- Albert Einstein
-----------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:56:27 -0500

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 12:35 +0530, Sudhir Kumar Reddy wrote:
> If I want to Subscribe to multilple Users i.e. If I Subscribe to User
> A and User B respectively. Is that Ok if i had same call-ID with User
> A and User B.

No.

Call-Id's should be unique for each dialog that you set up.  In this
regard, each of these SUBSCRIBEs is a different dialog.

Dale