Subject: [Sip] Expert review for draft-allen-sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-01

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:34:38 -0600

Andrew has submitted the new OMA PoC P-header draft  draft-allen- 
sipping-poc-p-answer-state-header-01.

We've been asked by OMA to complete an expert review of this draft  
according to the process specified in RFC 3427, the SIP Change Process.

I've asked Cullen Jennings to take a look at the draft and see if  
he'll be willing to provide the expert review.

In conjunction with that, it would be nice if we could all read the  
draft, and send any pertinent comments to the list and the author.

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
SIP co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip