Subject: [Sip] TVoDSL conference 2006 - Paris - France

From: "Chantal Ladouce" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:36:27 +0100

The third edition of the TVoDSL conference will start in one month in Paris
next 24-27 January:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2006/tvodsl2006intro.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2006/tvodsl2006intro.htm

FastWeb, France Telecom, Telefonica, VideoNetwork representants will propose
an impressive set of return from experiences, while key industrial players
will address all the technical issues, from network architecture to content
delivery.

It is still time to register to the conference at:

 <http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2006/tvodsl2006registration.htm>
http://www.upperside.fr/tvodsl2006/tvodsl2006registration.htm

Close to the conference, the Triple Play Showcase is sold out. More than 60
international exhibitors will demonstrate their offerings.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip