Subject: [Sip] Rachel Anitha Ganapathy is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:43:18 +0530

I will be out of the office starting  12/10/2005 and will not return until
12/14/2005.

Hello,

Thank you for your mail.

Please note that, i shall be out of office on 12th of Dec 2005 and 13th of
Dec 2005.

Should you need to contact me immediately, pleae call me on 9342247723.

I shall respond to your message after my return.

Apologies for the delay.

Thanks and regards
Rachel
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software Systems
Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for loss or
damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip