Subject: [Sip] Diameter Protocol

From: "das sena" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Dec 2005 17:48:12 -0000

Hi Folks,

   If anyone have any online tutorial or information about Diameter Protocol,  please help me out.

Cheers,
Prasad.
  
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:14:48 +0530

Hi Das,

Check out the RFC 3588 and the draft  "Diameter Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) Application
(draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-10)" for the required info

Regards
Nagendra

             "das sena"                                                    
             <das57@rediffmail                                             
             .com>                                                      To 
             Sent by:                  [email-masked]                        
             sip-bounces@ietf.                                          cc 
             org                       [email-masked]                
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [Sip] Diameter Protocol             
             12/19/2005 11:18                                              
             PM                                                            

             Please respond to                                             
                 das sena                                                  
             <das57@rediffmail                                             
                   .com>                                                   

Hi Folks,

  If anyone have any online tutorial or information about Diameter
Protocol,  please help me out.

Cheers,
Prasad.

***********************  FSS-Unclassified   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."