Subject: [Sip] -01 version of Domain Certificates (domain-certs-01)

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:41:07 -0500

Folks: Based on the WG list discussion of April and consensus
reached on those discussions, a rev'd version of the domain-certs
draft has been released.

Please take a look at this version and provide comments.  Most
of the discussion in April structured around identities in the
certificate.  There were other sections that went unexplored,
specifically certificate contents and server farms, and
certificates for virtual SIP servers.  Discussion on these
will be helpful.

Until a version is available in the IETF archives, you can
get a copy from

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-01.txt
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-01.html

Thanks.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip