Subject: [Sip] draft-koivusalo-sip-outbound-discovery-01 published

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:54:46 +0300

Hi,

I have submitted the second version of the I-D for SIP Outbound
autodiscovery. Please check it and let me know what you think about it.

Regards,

Erkki

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Discovering Proxies Supporting SIP Outbound
	Author(s)	: E. Koivusalo
	Filename	: draft-koivusalo-sip-outbound-discovery-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2006-6-1
	
This document describes modifications to DNS procedures used to
   resolve a SIP Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) into the IP address,
   port, and transport protocol of the next hop to contact.  These
   modifications enable the SIP User Agent (UA) to discover those
   proxies, within the domain of the SIP URI, that support SIP
   extensions described in draft-ietf-sip-outbound document.  The
   introduced mechanisms update behavior defined in RFC 3263.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koivusalo-sip-outbound-discove
ry-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip