Subject: [Sip] provide a hint to update the From header to Caller (draft-ietf-sip-connected-identity-00.txt)

From: Lavis Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:24:05 +0800

Hi,

Is it better to provide a hint to caller that the callee had changed the
>From header of UPDATE by putting a Require: id-change in UPDATE message? So
it will be easy for caller to handle this UPDATE other than it have to check
the From header if it had been changed for every request?

I am not sure it had been discussed, but in my going through of the mailing
list, it had not. 

Rgds,

Lavis

****************************************************************************
***********
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
****************************************************************************
***********

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip