Subject: [Sip] sec-flows-01 submitted

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:45:56 -0400

An update to the security flows document has been submitted.
Until it appears in the repository, you can find it at
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows-01.txt

Here's a copy of the change log:

    -00 to -01
       *  Incorporated the Test cases from Vijay Gurbani's and Alan
          Jeffrey's Use of TLS in SIP draft
       *  Began to capture the folklore around where identities are
          carried in certificates for use with SIP
       *  Removed the message dump archive pending verification (will
          return in -02)

In particular, please read and comment on the section capturing  
current folklore.

I am well on the way to automating the creation of the message  
signatures and dumps
in this draft, but there are a few wrinkles to iron out still, so I  
have not made the changes
to, for example, the Accept header fields in the example messages yet.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip