Subject: [Sip] problems with Fritz ATA (sipx 3.1)

From: "Michal Suchon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 16:19:09 +0100

Hi 

I am trying to use Fritz Box fon ata with sipX version 3.1 and I am
getting very strange error in sipproxy.log:

"2006-06-02T14:34:49.715408Z":944:SIP:CRIT:sip.web.ie:SipClient-8:B7A7CB
B0:SipAuthProxy:"SipTransaction::handleChildIncoming 180 response with
parent client transaction NOT dispatched". I found a similar bug
description but I am not sure if it is the same case. 

Every other ATA that I have (Linksys,Grandstream) works fine (I can call
and I can be called). 

When I try to call I get that:

1  14.714475 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked], with session description
2  14.717415 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Status: 100 Trying
3  14.742250 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Status: 407 Proxy
Authentication Required
4  14.793294 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: ACK
sip:[email-masked]
5  14.827272 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked], with session description
6  14.830011 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Status: 100 Trying
7  14.851127 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked], with session description
8  14.859748 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Status: 100 Trying
9  14.865244 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked]:5060, with session description 10  14.869296
89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP Status: 100 Trying
11  14.886632 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP Status: 407 Proxy
Authentication Required
12  14.892349 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: ACK
sip:[email-masked]:5060
13  15.912509 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
14  15.916303 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
15  15.972215 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: PRACK
sip:[email-masked]:5060
16  15.975032 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Status: 403 Not
authorized for ValidUserValidUserValidUser+ValidUserValidUserValidUser
17  16.017438 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: CANCEL
sip:[email-masked]
18  16.021828 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP Request: CANCEL
sip:[email-masked]

When I am being called it works ok:

33 285.686568 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked];uniq=60DA60530128E1331B93FDB09CBA, with
session description
34 285.693808 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.164.171 SIP/SDP Request: INVITE
sip:[email-masked];uniq=816AB8879BAC6221798AC8482C89, with
session description
35 285.819887 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
36 285.827221 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
37 286.074335 89.234.164.171 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
38 286.081634 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP Status: 180 Ringing
39 289.037627 89.234.130.151 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP/SDP Status: 200 OK,
with session description 40 289.047505 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.164.171
SIP Request: CANCEL
sip:[email-masked];uniq=816AB8879BAC6221798AC8482C89
41 289.050609 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.162.132 SIP/SDP Status: 200 OK,
with session description
42 289.055736 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: ACK
sip:[email-masked]:5060;uniq=60DA60530128E1331B93FDB09CBA
43 289.058975 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Request: ACK
sip:[email-masked]:5060;uniq=60DA60530128E1331B93FDB09CBA
44 289.093214 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.164.171 SIP Request: ACK
sip:[email-masked];uniq=816AB8879BAC6221798AC8482C89
45 294.287437 89.234.162.132 -> 89.234.161.91 SIP Request: BYE
sip:[email-masked]:5060;uniq=60DA60530128E1331B93FDB09CBA
46 294.291391 89.234.161.91 -> 89.234.130.151 SIP Request: BYE
sip:[email-masked]:5060;uniq=60DA60530128E1331B93FDB09CBA

Help.
Michal

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:43:12 -0400

> description but I am not sure if it is the same case. 

It's more useful to ask these questions on [email-masked].

But it turns out that these messages are not important.  Later versions
of sipX cure the problem, IIRC.

Dale