Subject: [Sip] re-revised SIP agenda

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:32:56 -0500

I added the elwell-tispan-identity draft into the segment on  
discussion of identity on day 2. This squeezed out Vijay's sipsec  
draft. I'm still hoping we can get an ad-hoc on SIP security, but I  
just don't know.

Draft Agenda for SIP at IETF 66

Session 1, Monday 1300-1500 Room 520DEF

Time	Topic	Discussion Leaders	Reading List
1300	Agenda Bash, Announcements and Status	Chairs	This Doc
1305	Outbound	Cullen Jennings	draft-ietf-sip-outbound-04
1320	Outbound Discovery	Miguel Garcia for
Erkki Koivusalo	draft-koivusalo-sip-outbound-discovery-01
1335	Outbound Midcall Issues	Kevin Johns	draft-johns-sip-outbound- 
middialog-draft-00
1340	Connection Reuse	Vijay Gurbani
Rohan Mahy	draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-05
1400	Location Conveyance	James Polk	draft-ietf-sip-location- 
conveyance-03
1415	SAML for SIP	James Polk
Hannes Tschofenig	draft-ietf-sip-saml-00
1430	Certificates. Arboreal Rodents
Or Fruitless Canine Vocalization?	Jason Fischl	draft-ietf-sip-certs-01
1445	Hop Limit Diagnostics
Is my bunny sick?	Scott Lawrence	draft-ietf-sip-hop-limit- 
diagnostics-03.txt
Session 2, Wednesday 1300-1500 Room 520ABC

Time	Topic	Discussion Leaders	Reading List
1300	Agenda Bash	Chairs	This Doc
1305	Connected Identity	John Elwell	draft-ietf-sip-connected-identity-00
1330	Connected Identity for TISPAN	John Elwell	draft-elwell-sip- 
tispan-connected-identity-01
1345	Identity Co-Existence	Jonathan rosenberg	draft-rosenberg-sip- 
identity-coexistence-00
1400	Security Flows	Robert Sparks	draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows-01
1410	Fork loop fix	Robert Sparks	draft-ietf-sip-fork-loop-fix-02
1420	Feature list for advance specification	Robert Sparks	TBD
1430	Hitchhiker's Guide	Jonathan Rosenberg	draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers- 
guide-00
1445	SIPS: Guidelines	Francois Audet	draft-audet-sip-sips-guidelines-02
TBD	Improved TLS Requirements	Vijay Gurbani	draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-00

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip