Subject: [Sip] updated GRUU spec

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:01:37 -0400

I've just submitted a -09 which is a minor update based on some good 
comments from Jeroen. Until it appears you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-09.txt

the changes are:

* note applicability to target refresh requests

* note required property of GRUU, which is that if its constructed with
opaque parameter, stripping it off must produce aor

* mention the use case of where reg-event is used to subscribe in order
to get gruu, even when UA doesn't support it

* fixed bugs in examples

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip