Subject: [Sip] Comments on sip-identity-coexistance

From: Hisham Khartabil <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 13:28:54 +0200

I have one concern and one comment.

The concern in the use of the From header value to compare to the 
p-asserted-identity value. In IMS, those might not be the same.

The comment I have is about the behaviour of the ingress proxy. I think 
it would be a really good idea for the ingress proxy to re-populate the 
Identity header and Identity-Info header using its own certificate 
after verifying the Identity header value from the remote egress proxy. 
This helps the UAS because it will most likely have the certificate of 
its ingress proxy and does not have to find the certificate of the 
remote end.

Regards,
Hisham

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip