Subject: [Sip] I-D Preventing Fragmentation in SIP Responses

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:37:43 -0800

I just submitted a new version of this I-D.  Until it appears in the
archives, a copy can be found here:

http://marc.petit-huguenin.org/draft-petithuguenin-sip-fragmentation-responses-01.txt

The new version was rewritten to be more readable and an example was
added.  This version also solves a problem when multiple hops would
trigger response fragmentation.

I am interested in any comments or questions on this I-D, and especially
to hear if people are interested in this work.

Thanks.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin           [                                 ]
Home: [email-masked] [ RFC1855-compliant space for rent]
Work: [email-masked]            [                                 ]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip