Subject: [Sip] New email address

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:38:22 +0100

If any of you have your SIP WG chair in your address books, as opposed
to using the alias provided by IETF, please note that my email address
has changed to that shown below.

While the old address will continue to work until end February, now
would be a good time to update your address books.

The IETF web pages and email lists are now all showing/using the new
address.

Regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip