Subject: [Sip] app interaction framework extensions??

From: "Peter Musgrave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:37:03 -0700

I've been looking through
draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-05

Has there been any discussion of application interaction for clients
which do not want to accept an HTTP URI?

I am thinking of light-weight clients who might wish to visually display
information associated with a service (voicemail menu options etc.) but
still send choices as DTMF from the keypad in the conventional way.
Something along the lines of a SUBSCRIBE and get NOTIFYs from the server
with text to display while negotiating an IVR.

Thx

Peter Musgrave

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Prithvi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:21:55 +0530

Hi all
    Can any one tell me the where i can get simple SIP UA through which 
can make simple voice call.

INVITE --->
<----200 OK
ACK  ----->
voice media

BYE---->
<-----200OK

regards
Prithvi

---

From: "Joegen E. Baclor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:54:38 +0800

http://www.opensipstack.org has a softphone implementation

Prithvi wrote:
> Hi all
>     Can any one tell me the where i can get simple SIP UA through 
> which can make simple voice call.
>
> INVITE --->
> <----200 OK
> ACK  ----->
> voice media
>
> BYE---->
> <-----200OK
>
> regards
> Prithvi
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:26:01 -0500

That would be the ³remote user interface² case described in the Framework
document, embodied by KPML (RFC 4730).

On 2/22/07 11:37 AM, "Peter Musgrave" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I¹ve been looking through draft-ietf-sipping-app-interaction-framework-05
>  
> Has there been any discussion of application interaction for clients which do
> not want to accept an HTTP URI?
>  
> information associated with a service (voicemail menu options etc.) but still
> send choices as DTMF from the keypad in the conventional way. Something along
> the lines of a SUBSCRIBE and get NOTIFYs from the server with text to display
> while negotiating an IVR.
>  
> Thx
>  
> Peter Musgrave

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.