Subject: [Sip] Multiple Contacts in a SIP Profile

From: Sachin Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:19:25 +0530

Hi,
        Can we have mutiple contact uris in a sip profile?

Regards
Sachin

************************************************** DISCLAIMER **************************************************************
                                                
This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is addressed to. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate
this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete 
the message.
****************************************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip