Subject: [Sip] Updated acr-code draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:04:12 -0500

I've submitted a minor update to acr-code which addresses some comments 
made by the chairs during proto writeup. Until it appears in the 
archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-acr-code-04.txt

Only real change is a clarification that the reason a UAC MUST NOT retry 
a request without anonymity after a 433, is that user preferences for 
anonymity would not be met.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip