Subject: [Sip] Routing of mid dialog requests using sip outbound

From: "Kevin Johns" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:31:39 -0700

Folks,

I have updated my "Routing of mid dialog requests using sip outbound"
draft
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johns-sip-outbound-middialog-
draft-02.txt). This updated version builds on the previous version by
expanding the use case. The new use cases no longer assumes the UE
registers through all Edge Proxies associated with a Registrar. This now
requires mechanisms for the registrar to identify which Edge Proxies can
handle a mid-dialog request when the Edge Proxy used to establish the
dialog has failed.

Feedback and suggestions welcome.

Kevin

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 1:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-johns-sip-outbound-middialog-draft-02.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Routing of mid dialog requests using
sip-outbound
	Author(s)	: K. Johns
	Filename	:
draft-johns-sip-outbound-middialog-draft-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2007-2-1
	
This document describes a solution for routing of mid-dialog requests
   in the presence of NATs.  The solution leverages and extends the
   concepts described in the Internet Draft titled Managing Client
   Initiated Connections in the Session Initiation Protocol.  This
   solution is necessary to support routing of mid-dialog requests while
   preserving Edge Proxy failover within an outbound-proxy-set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johns-sip-outbound-middialog-d
raft-02.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip