Subject: RE: [Sip] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-00.txt

From: "Horvath, Ernst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:26:41 +0100

Jonathan,

I noticed a slight inconsistency in your draft:

Section 5 states:

  "This "ice" OPTION tag SHOULD NOT be used in conjunction with the
   Supported header field.  The media feature tag is used as the one and
   only mechanism for indicating support for ICE.  The option tag is
   meant to be used only with the Require header field."

But section 7.1 says:

  "Description: This option tag is used to identify the Interactive
     Connectivity Establishment (ICE) extension.  When present in a
     Supported header field, it indicates that ICE is supported by an
     agent."

Would it be possible to reformulate the IANA considerations such that it
aligns with section 5?

Regards,

Ernst Horvath

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip