Subject: [Sip] GRUU-13 preview with new temp GRUU text

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:51:55 -0400

I've updated the GRUU spec with the new temporary GRUU construction 
algorithm suggested by Ekr, along with the other comments and 
suggestions made on the list since -12. Please take a look at the new 
appendix and send any comments now, I'd like to submit in the next few 
days. The new text is more or less what ekr suggested, with 
consideration for counter rollover and clarifying how it works in a 
cluster environment.

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-13.txt

There is one remaining open issue buried in a thread, which I will send 
a separate note on.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip