Subject: [Sip] Mj-Sip Server Problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:56:29 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently working on a project using MJ-Sip.  We can currently
connect user to user with dialogue transmission, however, our goal is to
connect multiple users using MJ uac to a server using MJ server, proxy. 
We are getting an error that says "REFUSED Loop Detected".  Does anyone
have any suggestions on how to fix this problem.  Thanks a lot.
Mike

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:41:52 -0500

From: [email-masked]

First check if that message means that a request received a 482
response.

If so, do a detailed audit of the SIP message flow to determine what
device is producing a 482 and why.

Dale