Subject: [Sip] Joint Meeting between IETF ECRIT & IEEE on Emergency Services

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:38:16 +0100

FYI,

You might also be interested in this discussion.

WHAT:     ECRIT / IEEE Information Sharing Workshop on Emergency Services

WHEN:     Monday, 19th March, 11:30 - 13:00

          Lunch will be provided at a nominal fee of around 10 USD
          Sandwiches, Bring-your-own beverage

          Please get me your money prior to the end of this meeting.
          Only 40 lunches have been ordered, its first-come-first-served

WHERE:    Tyrolka

WHO:      Anyone participating in ECRIT and GEOPRIV work that would like
          to learn more about the ongoing work in the IEEE on
          emergency services.

WHY:      The ECRIT working group has interacted with other SDOs while
          working on their emergency services architecture. This meeting
          should help to get a better understanding of lower-layer aspects
          that should be considered in the ECRIT framework document.

          This is a discussion meeting rather a tutorial.

REMOTE PARTICIPATION: Difficult. We will try to use Skype.

SLIDES:   Please look at the ECRIT Wiki page for the most recent
          slide sets:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/EmergencyServices/IetfEcritRoadMap

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip