Subject: [Sip] Erratum for RFC 4235 (dialog event package)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:31:31 -0500

I just ran into this error.  As listed in the RFC errata:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
RFC 4235, "An INVITE-Initiated Dialog Event Package for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP)", November 2005

Reported By: "Michael Procter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:40:09 -0700

UNVERIFIED
Section 4.1 says:

       <?xml version="1.0"?>
       <dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
                    version="0" notify-state="full"
                    entity="sip:[email-masked]">
       </dialog-info>

It should say:

       <?xml version="1.0"?>
       <dialog-info xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:dialog-info"
                    version="0" state="full"
                    entity="sip:[email-masked]">
       </dialog-info>

Rationale:
The proposed version of text is consistent with the rest of the document,
including the schema in section 4.4.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's clear to me that this erratum is correct.  What is needed to
advance this erratum to "verified"?

Dale

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip