Subject: [Sip] WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-01

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:08:58 +0200

(As WG chair)

WGLC has just commenced in the MMUSIC WG on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-15.txt

This is to announce a parallel WGLC on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-01.txt

The dates of the WGLC are identical to those in MMUSIC. Therefore please
provide responses to the WGLC by 20th April 2007.

Comments on the SIP document should be provided to the SIP list only,
and to the editor. Please provide comments clearly indicating the page
or section, the text to be changed (copy and paste!), and the proposed
modification if possible.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip