Subject: [Sip] SIP WG presentations

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:16:12 +0100

(As WG chair)

If you have an agenda slot at Prague in the SIP WG, please make sure you
get your presentation to the SIP WG chairs at least 24 hours before
presentation.

And while we will attempt to manage revisions, if you produce your
revision even 20 minutes before the start of the session, it is not
going to happen!!! - and a bit of warning would probably help as well.

There are at least a couple of agenda slots where Dean and I want to go
through the slides with the author before presentation to make sure we
have covered the right issues. I will be contacting you directly on
this.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip