Subject: [Sip] outbound algorithm

From: Fredrik Thulin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:07:21 +0100

Hi

For those who were not on the SIP meeting today, the SIP session today 
concluded that only one of the two algorithms an edge proxy could 
compute a flow identifier using should be present in the next version of 
the outbound draft.

As a pre-WGLC item for outbound, I would like to request that the 
security problems the remaining algorithm is supposed to address be 
explicitly specified in the draft, since I think there will still be 
scenarios where an attacker can hijack another user's incoming calls, 
even when the remaining algorithm is used.

Thanks

/Fredrik

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip