Subject: [Sip] Diversion header draft/RFC status?

From: "Iliff, Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:16:21 +0000

draft-levy-sip-diversion-08 expired back in 2005.  Has History-Info
replaced Diversion?  Or is there a new draft or RFC?

Thanks,

Tina Iliff

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 20:49:52 +0100

RFC 4244 (An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol for Request
History Information) 

and 

RFC 4458 (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) URIs for Applications such
as Voicemail and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)) 

Are the SIP RFCs that provide the diversion functionality (over and
above RFC 3261).

Regards

Keith

________________________________

	From: Iliff, Tina [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:16 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Sip] Diversion header draft/RFC status?

	draft-levy-sip-diversion-08 expired back in 2005.  Has
History-Info replaced Diversion?  Or is there a new draft or RFC?

	Thanks, 

	Tina Iliff