Subject: [Sip] Keepalive for TCP: LIst recheck of consensus in Prague

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:22:37 -0500

Following extended discussion at IETF 68 in Prague, the room reached  
consensus on using CRLF keepalive for Outbound with TCP in preference  
to using inband STUN.

This was a rough consensus, following an extremely strong consensus  
that we should pick SOMETHING and stop arguing about it.

So, I'd like to review this consensus on the list.

Anybody who absolutely can't live with CRLF keepalive for Outbound  
when used with TCP and didn't get to raise their objections in  
Prague, please do so now.

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis
Wearing large, heavily armored Chair hat, complete with crest  
including flattened taxidermified arboreal rodent.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip