Subject: [Sip] RFC 4780 on Management Information Base for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:58:51 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4780

        Title:      Management Information Base for the 
                    Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 
        Author:     K. Lingle, J-F. Mule,
                    J. Maeng, D. Walker
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       April 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],  
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      83
        Characters: 160460
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sip-mib-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4780.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a set of managed objects that are used to
manage Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) entities, which include User
Agents, and Proxy, Redirect and Registrar servers.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Protocol
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the 
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization 
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is 
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip