Subject: [Sip] sip tcp connection

From: "jiang mingda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:42:34 +0000

Hi Folks,
I have a question about sip over TCP. How many connections should be 
established between two sip servers/proxies? Shall I create only one tcp 
connection between them? If yes, there comes the  question, how much call 
rate could be supported on one tcp connection? If not , shall I create one 
connection per call? One connection per call will easily cause sip server 
overload.... Seems to multiple connections is a better choice, definitely 
this is very difficult for implementation.

Any exsting standards? I will really appreciate your comments.

Regards,
Richard

_________________________________________________________________
与世界各地的朋友进行交流，免费下载  Live Messenger; 
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip