Subject: [Sip] GRUU-13 submitted

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:42:53 -0400

I just submitted GRUU-13 to the archives. Until it appears:
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-gruu-13.txt

The main changes were to update the recommended algorithm on GRUU 
construction based on ekr's proposal, the record-route clarification, 
and the clarification on what it means to be opaque.

I believe we are finally ready to go.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip