Subject: [Sip] 3pcc controller requirements

From: "Avasarala Ranjit-A20990" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:16:25 +0800

Hi

Is there any doc or link where I can find the general requirements of a
SIP based 3rd party call controller? 

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Ranjit

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Rayees Khan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:04:00 +0100

I think good point to begin with is BCP for 3PCC RFC 3725. 
Additional requirements are imposed for transcoding in RFC 4117 and
Camarillo's "Framework for transcoding with SIP"

regards
Rayees

________________________________

From: Avasarala Ranjit-A20990 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] 3pcc controller requirements
Importance: High

Hi 

Thanks In Advance 

Regards 
Ranjit 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT   The information contained in this e-mail any
attachments is intended only for the named recipient and may be
privileged or confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately 
on +44 (0)1908 425000 and do not disclose, copy, distribute 
or take any action based on the contents of this e-mail. 

You should understand and accept that, when communicating with us
by e-mail, it is not a totally secure communication medium.

We accept no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss
arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained
in this e-mail and give no warranty or representation as to its accuracy
or reliability.

DIGITALK has the facility to monitor and read both incoming
and outgoing communications by e-mail.  In line with industry efforts
to reduce the proliferation of Un-Solicited SPAM messages, 
DIGITALK uses various methods including Reverse-DNS 
lookups and ban-lists to prevent malicious content reaching our users.

This message and any attachments has been scanned for known
viruses. However, we would advise you to ensure the content is
indeed virus free.  We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept
any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus
infection and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of
confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

VAT No: GB 876 3287 81. Reg No: 3080801
Place of Registration: England
Registered Office Address: 2 Radian Court, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"