Subject: [Sip] FW: [rohc] Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip (Applying Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)) to Proposed Standard

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:41:07 +0200

(As SIP WG chair)

As this contains some SIP header field parameters, I draw you attention
the the following IESG last call.

The document was reviewed by a number of SIP experts during WGLC in the
ROHC group, and the attention of the SIP WG was drawn to this document
at the time.

If you have comments on the draft, please follow the instructions in the
mail below, and DO NOT reply to this message.

Regards

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 3:04 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [rohc] Last Call: draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip (Applying
Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the Robust Header Compression WG
(rohc) to consider the following document:

- 'Applying Signaling Compression (SigComp) to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
10482&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip