Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-01

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:06:29 +0200

(As WG chair)

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framew
ork-01.txt

The WGLC is for 3 weeks and will end on 11th June 2007.

Please respond to the editor, and to the SIP mailing list with comments.

This WGLC is being held in conjunction with the two related documents in
the SIPPING group, see mail below:

Regards

Keith

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following documents:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-data
set-04.txt  (Recently updated to address the merging issue discussed on
the mailing list)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03
.txt (Unchanged since prior to IETF-68)

This WGLC will end on 11 June 2007.

Since the WG has previously reviewed these documents, the plan is to
keep the same set of reviewers that previously volunteered: 
     Bob Penfield, Shida Schubert, Flemming Andreasen, Roni Even
However, anyone additional that would like to volunteer would be
appreciated to get a fresh set of eyes on the document. 

Feedback should be sent to the authors' email addresses (which is cc'ed
using the tools alias in the above for your convenience) and please copy
the SIPPING mailing list.  

Note: the original plan was to WGLC this set of documents along with the
framework document that moved to SIP.  So, stay tuned for an
announcement on the SIP list of the WGLC plans for that document. 

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip