Subject: [Sip] Via branch value in retransission procedure

From: "Paradiso, Francesco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:12:08 +0200

Hi all,
is correct that on every retransmit, the CSeq is incremented and the Via
branch parameter is changed?
 
Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

Francesco 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Rayees Khan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:25:54 +0100

Hi Francesco,
 
Increment in CSeq and new branch parameter would mean it is a new
request and *NOT* a retransmitted request

regards
Rayees

________________________________

From: Paradiso, Francesco [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] Via branch value in retransission procedure

Hi all,
 
Thanks in Advance
Best Regards

Francesco 

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email 
______________________________________________________________________

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT   The information contained in this e-mail any
attachments is intended only for the named recipient and may be
privileged or confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately 
on +44 (0)1908 425000 and do not disclose, copy, distribute 
or take any action based on the contents of this e-mail. 

You should understand and accept that, when communicating with us
by e-mail, it is not a totally secure communication medium.

We accept no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss
arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained
in this e-mail and give no warranty or representation as to its accuracy
or reliability.

DIGITALK has the facility to monitor and read both incoming
and outgoing communications by e-mail.  In line with industry efforts
to reduce the proliferation of Un-Solicited SPAM messages, 
DIGITALK uses various methods including Reverse-DNS 
lookups and ban-lists to prevent malicious content reaching our users.

This message and any attachments has been scanned for known
viruses. However, we would advise you to ensure the content is
indeed virus free.  We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept
any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus
infection and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of
confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail.

VAT No: GB 876 3287 81. Reg No: 3080801
Place of Registration: England
Registered Office Address: 2 Radian Court, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------"