Subject: [Sip] (no subject)

From: "David Wray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 05:23:45 -0400

unsubscribe

David Wray

Project Engineer, EMEA

Tel:+44 (0)7866 479935

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

******Covergence, Inc. Confidential and Proprietary*******

Notice: The information in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the designated recipients or their authorized delegates and
contains confidential and/or proprietary information.  Disclosure, use,
or copying of the information contained in this message or attachments
by anyone other than the designated recipients or delegates is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy
it and notify the sender by e-mail or by calling 978-823-5242.  

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip