Subject: [Sip] Updated draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-06

From: Scott Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:40:47 -0400

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 16:12 -0500, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:
> Folks: draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-05 has been submitted to
> the IETF archives.  This version includes the guidance we
> got from the pkix WG in Prague.  More specifically, this version
> focuses strictly on:
> 
> - How to use and interpret the SIP identities in a X.509 certificate.
> - How to indicate that this particular certificate is for SIP
>   usage.

We got some excellent late-breaking comments from Stephen Kent, and
reissued this as -06 just ahead of the deadline for Chicago.  Since such
a late submission may take some days to get through the pipeline, you
can get it here now:

http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/domain-certs/draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-06.txt
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/domain-certs/draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-06.html

We are on the current agenda for discussion on Tuesday in Chicago; we
would like to focus discussion on whether or not this is an appropriate
addition as a Working Group item under the existing charter items (and
of course on any problems people may see with the content).

-- 
Scott Lawrence  tel:+1-781-938-5306;ext=162 or sip:[email-masked]
  sipXecs project coordinator - SIPfoundry http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipXecs
  Chief Technology Officer    - Pingtel Corp. http://www.pingtel.com/

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip