Subject: [Sip] Need reviewers for draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-02

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:36:15 -0500

This is a pretty interesting draft, and I'd like to get a couple of
"sip perspective" reviewers to take a look at it and provide feedback to
the lemonade working group.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-02.txt

Abstract

   This document describes a method for streaming multimedia attachments
   received by a resource constrained and/or mobile device from an IMAP
   server.  It allows such clients, which often have limits in storage
   space and bandwidth, to play video and audio e-mail content.

   The document describes a profile for making use of the IMAP URLAUTH
   extension (RFC 4467), the Network Announcement SIP Media Service (RFC
   4240), and the Media Server Control Markup Language (RFC 4722).  The
   document also defines a new IMAP METADATA entry.

if you're willing to perform a review, please contact myself and Eric
Burger.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip