Subject: [Sip] Hitchhikers guide to sip: update available

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:50:39 -0400

I submitted an update to the hitchhikers guide:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03.txt

Changes:

* connected-identity -> RFC4916
* added record-route-fix and grouped it with fork-loop-fix into a new
item under SIP core called "essential corrections"
* added subnot-etags under event packages
* added sip-sips to core specs

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip