Subject: [Sip] Documents nearly ready for WGLC

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:00:04 +0200

(As SIP WG co-chair)

We have a few documents we are looking to get into WGLC in the near
future.

In parallel with the WGLC, we would like some dedicated reviewers who
will undertake to do a full review of the document. The purpose of this
mail is therefore to invite expressions of interest in performing a
review of either of the following documents:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03.
txt

(Note that for this latter document we will also be looking for some
cross WG review)

Further out, but one we know we will need a number of reviewers for
specific sections:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows-01.txt

Please respond to the WG chairs.

Regards

Keith

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip