Subject: Re: [Sip] draft-urpalainen-sip-xcap-diff-event-02

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:18:16 -0500

On Aug 20, 2007, at 2:55 AM, Jari Urpalainen wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've updated <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urpalainen- 
> sip-xcap-diff-event-02.txt>. Element & attribute subscriptions were  
> moved to i-d: <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf- 
> simple-xcap-diff-06.txt>. Resource selections are done by a flat  
> URI list with the XCAP resource list format instead of the "path"  
> header parameter, and some text nits have been done. The somewhat  
> controversial initial sync problem still exists when patches are  
> aggregated. It is however, proposed that we live with that now as  
> it is a corner case which still can be handled with the proposed  
> approach,
> any comments ?
> br, Jari

C'mon kids, OMA is quite reasonably busting my chops because the lack  
of an xcap-diff-event is mangling their schedule for XDM, and we're a  
bit late on our July milestone for WGLC here. Let's pick up the pace,  
ok?

I'd like to ask the OMA to double-check that they are OK with the  
current draft.

Anybody else got anything to say about this draft? Can we live with  
the initial sync issue as documented? I think I'm okay with it, but  
I've been reasonably happy for the last couple of revs, so it's other  
people that we need to hear from.

If we're all happy, I'd like to get this renamed as a WG draft and on  
the working-group last-call schedule ASAP.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip