Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-02

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:06:54 -0600

I revved this ID here

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-rph-new-namespaces-02.txt

I changed the list of namespaces from 50 down to 40, in what looks 
like 4 groups of 10

The namespaces are now

	dsn-000000 through dsn-000009.
	drsn-000000 through drsn-000009.
	rts-000000 through rts-000009.
	crts-000000 through crts-000009.

All have the same 10 priority-values of "0" (lowest priority) through 
"9" (highest priority), and I cut several pages down in the document 
by showing one example, and saying all others are just like it.

I changed a few other nits Keith pointed out.

The list has had one new comment from Dave Worley about making a 
clearer Abstract, and I will (which is ease), perhaps before the WG 
meeting on Thursday.

Additional comments are welcome

James

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip