Subject: [Sip] New version of draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags

From: Aki Niemi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:25:59 +0200

Hi,

I have submitted a new version of draft-ietf-sip-subnot-etags. I've sat
on my hands for months on this, and I apologize for that.

This version clears the backlog of the WGLC comments from late last
year. I've sent replies to those comments separately. 

The biggest change is that the draft now joins together the two
previously separate header fields (Suppress-Notify-If-Match and
Suppress-Body-If-Match) and behaviors into a single header field
(Suppress-If-Match) and behavior, as was suggested by Jonathan
Rosenberg. 

I think this draft is about ready for publication, but as the diff to
the previous version is non-trivial, perhaps another WGLC is in order.
But I let the chairs speak on that.

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip