Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:44:58 -0600

Folks: We have submitted draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00 as part
  of the SIP Essential Corrections Process.  This memo corrects the
  Augmented Backus-Naur Form (ABNF) production rule associated with
  generating IPv6 literals in RFC3261.  It also clarifies the rule for
  Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) comparison when the URIs contain
  textual representation of IP addresses.

Until the draft is available in the archives, you can get a copy
from:
https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sip-ipv6-abnf/draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00.txt
https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sip-ipv6-abnf/draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00.html

The ABNF part of the draft was already documented in the predecessor
  version (draft-gurbani-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-00).  The new draft
  includes the additional discussion we had on the WG list around URI
  comparison when textual IP addresses occur in the URI.  Please review
  sections related to that portion.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip