Subject: [Sip] FW: domain certs for SIP I-D

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:24:03 +0100

For information from Stephen Kent of PKIX.

There was an attachment with detailed comments which I have deleted to
avoid exceeding the size limitations.

If anyone wants to see this then please contact the domain-certs
authors, or failing that myself, and request a personal copy.

Regards

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Kent [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 4:22 AM
To: Gurbani, Vijay K (Vijay); [email-masked]; Jeffrey, Alan S
A (Alan)
Cc: DRAGE, Keith (Keith); [email-masked]; Stephen Kent;
Stefan Santesson; [email-masked]
Subject: domain certs for SIP I-D

Folks,

Having just read and reviewed the EKU use in SIP certs I-D, I thought it
appropriate to review this I-D, since most of the details for SIP certs
and their use line in this document.

Overall I think the document does a very good job of making several
clear statement about a cert profile for use with TLS in the SIP
context, as well as usage conventions, and I think the statements are
good ones as well! It does have some ambiguous text in the early parts
of the document, which I have noted via comments.  I also suggested a
number of edits, which makes for a modest amount of "red ink."

I think you should consider moving the EKU discussion into this I-D,
since EKU details are minor relative to the rest of the cert profile and
use discussion.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Steve
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip