Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-01

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:52:09 +0100

(As SIP WG cochair)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-01.txt

There are a couple of things in this that need revision based on list
discussion, but at the moment it looks like when Gonzalo does this, it
is ready for WGLC.

Now would be a good time to speak if you think that there are open
issues that need to be addressed in this draft, as these are all meant
to be closed before WGLC.

Currently there is no intent to give this agenda time in Philadelphia so
don't depend on that to give you time to rant rather write an email.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip