Subject: [Sip] Test, and Warning

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 00:30:12 -0600

I've heard that a number of folks are not getting messages off this  
list correctly.

This may or may not have to do with the IETF's server transition, but  
things have been in play since lat Friday. Hopefully, they're settling  
down now.

But if you post something to the list, please doublecheck that it made  
it into the Mailman archive, which you can see online at:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/index.html'

And if you're missing messages:

1) Try resubscribing - -some people apaprently got dropped
2) Try checking that you haven't been set  "nomail" due to bounces
3) Read your missing mail on the web archive, as linked above
4) and let me know if there is a chronic problem. I can't do anything,  
but I can share your pain.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip