Subject: [Sip] Renewed WGLC on draft-ietf-sip-outbound

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:29:22 -0500

Yay! The latest Outbound draft supposedly fixes all issues noted  
during WGLC. There have been enough changes (and enough time has  
passed) that we probably need to do another review cycle.

We are aware of one issue -- RFC 4966 is cited instead of RFC 4960.  
This will be fixed before submission to the IESG.

Please read the new document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-outbound-13.txt

with a diff from the previous version at:

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sip-outbound-13.txt

Please post responses to this list. I'd like to get this wrapped up by  
April 21.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip