Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-04

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:59:43 -0500

I'm pleased to announce a Working Group Last Call on the Media  
Security Requirements document.

Please give this a final read through and send any comments to the  
author and the working group mailing list.

I'd like to wrap this by April 7. We should be ready to move on to the  
DTLS framework document immediately afterwards. I hope.

For your reading pleasure, here's a link to the most recent version of  
the requirements doc:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-media-security-requirements-04.txt

--
Dean Willis
Officiously Acting as Co-Chair
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip