Subject: [Sip] Issues on outbound

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:43:39 +0100

(As SIP WG cochair)

At the SIP WG meeting two issues were raised.

It was agreed to add the following text to the draft.

"A UAC can also use the presence of an 'ob' parameter in the Path
header in a registration response as an indication that its
first edge proxy supports the keepalives defined in this
document."

Flow-timer parameter, in or out?

One person expressed interest in doing anything with this issue.

As it is currently in the draft, we duly decided there was no consensus
to take it out.

If any WG participants have issues with either of the above please shout
urgently, giving some reasoning behind your issue (we are not looking
for preferences here but real technical issues).

The draft will be revised (we have an undertaking from the editors to
see the revised version within a week of IETF). We will then be
scheduling a refresh of the WGLC on the understanding there are no
current open issues.

Now would be a good time to identify any open issues, or indeed any
revisions that should be addressed in the document.

Regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip