Subject: [Sip] update -02 of record-route-fix

From: Thomas Froment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:58:38 +0100

Version -02 of http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sip-record-route-fix 
is now available:

- After IETF 70th, there was a consensus to go for a 'best current 
practice' document, so, substential parts of the draft have been 
changed, removing 'normative sentence' proposals.
- It also takes into account most of reviewer comments (I hope so...),
- On the transport protocol switching issues, it now gives separate 
recommendations for UA and proxy implementers.

Keeping in mind that this document is not *only* about documenting 
double-RR, does anybody think that some other open issues/topics related 
to Record-Route should be added to the draft?
We should probably decide during next meeting if this document is ready 
for WGLC or not...

Thomas

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip