Subject: [Sip] Working agenda, SIP at IETF 71

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:26:39 -0400

Here's how we're currently expecting to allocate SIP time in Thursday.  
As always, it could change.

Status/Agenda Bash  15 min

Requirements for Media Security: Dan Wing   15 min

DTLS Framework Response to Requirements: Eric  Rescorla (if needed)   
15 min

UA Initiated Privacy:  Mayumi Munakata 15 min

X.509 Certificates for TLS: Vijay Gurbani  15 min

X.509 Extended Key Usage: Vijay Gurbani  15 min

Request URI and Parameters to UA by Proxy:  Christer Holmberg  30 min

Identity Requirements for E.164 and SBCs:  John Elwell  30 min

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:48:46 -0400

At Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:26:39 -0400,
> DTLS Framework Response to Requirements: Eric  Rescorla (if needed)   

I don't expect to need this time. As far as I know, DTLS-SRTP addresses
all the requirements as they currently stand (even though I'm not sure
I agree with all of them). We just need the document finished because
we have a dependency on it.

-Ekr