Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Diff Event Package
	Author(s)       : J. Urpalainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2008-05-05

This document describes an "xcap-diff" SIP event package for the SIP
Event Notification Framework, with the aid of which clients can
receive notifications of the partial changes of Extensible Markup
Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) resources.  The
initial synchronization and document updates are based on using the
XCAP-Diff format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip