Subject: [Sip] Essential corrections checkpoint

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:03:24 -0500

So, for essential corrections as we've talked about them so far:

fork-loop-fix is back in the chairs hands (for a long long time - can  
we escalate this? The version that needed to go back in was submitted  
in November - it's technically expired, but the "AD is Watching"  
designation is keeping it in the tracker).

invfix will be revised before the dublin -00. That version should be  
ready to LC

record-route-fix we took out of essential corrections - its moving  
forward as a BCP the last I saw traffic about it.

Am I forgetting about something else?

I still think fork-loop-fix should go through as a standalone  
document. That leaves only invfix to be part of the "first" bundle of  
things to go and I have no visibility into anything else that would go  
into that bundle, so, effectively, _it_ would be a standalone document.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:10:53 -0500

> Am I forgetting about something else?

Robert: IPv6 ABNF fix draft (see
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-02).  The
last known and stable version is -02 and ready to be moved forward.

> into that bundle, so, effectively, _it_ would be a standalone document.

I believe the ipv6-abnf-fix was scheduled to go in the first bundle.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:25:38 -0500

Thanks Vijay -

That's why I asked what I was forgetting.

RjS

On Jun 17, 2008, at 10:10 AM, Vijay K. Gurbani wrote:

>> fork-loop-fix is back in the chairs hands (for a long long time -  
>> can  we escalate this? The version that needed to go back in was  
>> submitted  in November - it's technically expired, but the "AD is  
>> Watching"  designation is keeping it in the tracker).
>> invfix will be revised before the dublin -00. That version should  
>> be  ready to LC
>> document. That leaves only invfix to be part of the "first" bundle  
>> of  things to go and I have no visibility into anything else that  
>> would go  into that bundle, so, effectively, _it_ would be a  
>> standalone document.
>