Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-body-handling

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:06:39 -0500

I'm pleased to announce a working group last call for the "Body  
Handling" draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-02.txt

This draft is intended for the Standards Track.

The only minor issue I'm aware of is an outdated reference that should  
have no impact on the review:

== Outdated reference: A later version (-08) exists of draft-ietf- 
mmusic-file-transfer-mech-06

Please review the draft carefully and post your comments back to the  
list and author.

  I'd like to conclude this WGLC period by July 11, 2008.

Ok everybody, get busy reviewing!

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip