Subject: [Sip] Cut-off dates reminder for IETF 72

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:37:43 -0500

Mary said this beautifully on SIPPING, so I'll just borrow her text  
and repost it here:

This is a reminder of the cut-off dates for draft submission for  
IETF-72:

- Monday, July 7th for -00s

- Monday, July 14th for -01+

Refer here for complete details:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-cutoff_dates.html

So, these dates are just a few weeks off and our WG agenda is due on
July 16th (less than a month away).

Also, please use the tool to upload your document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

It will be published very, very quickly this way, but I will note that  
it does not check for ALL the nits, so it's a good idea to run idnits
before submitting:

http://tools.ietf.org/tools/idnits/

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip