Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-certs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management Service for The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, J. Fischl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-certs-07.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This draft defines a Credential Service that allows Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents (UAs) to use a SIP event
package to discover the certificates of other users.  This mechanism
allows user agents that want to contact a given Address-of-Record
(AOR) to retrieve that AOR's certificate by subscribing to the
Credential Service, which returns an authenticated response
containing that certificate.  The Credential Service also allows
users to store and retrieve their own certificates and private keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-certs-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip