Subject: [Sip] Updated hitchhikers guide

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:34:05 -0500

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-06.txt

Changes based on IESG comments (plus publication of some RFCs since the 
last revision):

draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer -> RFC 5368
draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe -> RFC 5367
draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message -> RFC 5365
draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conference ->RFC 5366
draft-ietf-sipping-uri-list-services -> RFC 5363
draft-ietf-sip-consent-framework -> RFC 5360
draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions -> RFC 5362
draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format -> RFC 5361
draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-sip -> RFC 5049

Added, based on IESG comments:

RFC 3310 (AKA digest)
RFC3310 (AKA v2)
RFC4169 (sec agree)

Reworked the intro paragraph, based on IESG comments, to more clearly
state that this is a snapshot document and WIP.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   111 Wood Avenue South
Cisco Fellow                                   Iselin, NJ 08830
Cisco, Voice Technology Group
[email-masked]
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (408) 902-3084
http://www.cisco.com
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip