Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-199-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Response Code for Indication of Terminated Dialog
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-199-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2008-12-01

This specification defines a new SIP response code, 199 Early Dialog
Terminated, which a SIP forking proxy and a UAS can use to indicate
upstream towards the UAC that an early dialog has been terminated,
before a final response is sent towards the UAC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-199-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip