Subject: [Sip] Presenters - your slides please

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:00:08 +0100

Our first session is Monday 17:40 - 19:30

If you are presenting at this session, can we have the slides you will
be presenting by 11:30 am Monday at the absolute latest.

Our second session is Thursday 13:00 - 15:00

If you are presenting at this session, can we have the slides you will
be presenting by 9:00 am Thursday at the absolute latest.

Dean has his rubber chicken at the ready.

If anyone has material (one slide max) they think should be appearing in
the agenda slides, e.g. special mentions of drafts, etc, can we have
these by 9:00 am Monday at the latest.

regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip