Subject: [Sip] Agenda time in SIP for "SIP Draft Standard Work"

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:24:01 -0600

Folks,

There's currently 30 minutes on the agenda for SIP on Thursday for a  
session labelled
"SIP Draft Standard Work".

I plan to use this time to discuss/refine how we are going to move  
forward in the short term
with maintaining/refining the core SIP standard given that we have the  
strong sense that it's
not time to try to advance SIP to Draft Standard.

I intend to split the interoperability statement list in draft-sparks- 
sip-to-draft out into a document
that stands by itself. I want to discuss how we're going to use this  
list going forward. I expect the
discussions in the raiarea meeting to influence this conversation.

We will likely end up talking about the essential-corrections process  
as part of those discussions.
Please make sure you've reviewed Keith's draft at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drage-sip-essential-correction-03 if  
you haven't done so recently.
It would also be useful to skim the invfix draft ahead of time to have  
its format fresh in your mind.

I'm currently planning to have very few slides, reserving the bulk of  
the time to microphone discussion.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip