Subject: [Sip] IETF 73 SIP WG minutes, audio files, slides

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:10:43 -0600

All: In IETF 73 we conducted an experiment across a few working
groups (alto, sip, sipping) to allow us to better track the
face-to-face discussions.

In that vein, we have created a one-stop shop for all SIP WG
media and discussion that happened at the IETF 73.  At the URL
below, you will find each IETF 73 SIP WG agenda item complete
with a:

     1. Link to the specific audio recording for that agenda item.
     2. Link to the slides presented during WG for that agenda item.
     3. Link to the minutes captured for that agenda item (this
        link is now empty until the chairs digest the minutes.)

We hope this helps draft editors track the specific consensus
reached and follow the mic discussions in a more organized manner.
This layout also helps those participants who are simply interested
in a subset of the WG agenda item discussion.

The one-stop shop URL to access SIP WG media and discussions
during IETF 73 is:

http://www.softarmor.com/mediawiki/index.php/SIP_Audio_for_IETF_73

Please let me know if this is helpful to track the work, or if you
have any questions or comments.

Thanks much.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip