Subject: [Sip] draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-00.txt

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:44:03 +0100

(As SIP WG chair)

I believe:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-deliv
ery-00.txt

is Jonathans input that replaces:

http://tools.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route
-02.txt

and is a draft to be considered for our charter milestone on:

Dec 2008    Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy to
WGLC (PS)  
Feb 2009    Delivering request-URI and parameters to UAS via proxy to
IESG (PS)  

Please therefore read and comment on this draft as to its suitability
for meeting this deliverable, and for conformance with the directions we
established in IETF#72.

regards

Keith
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip