Subject: [Sip] IETF 73 SIP Media Page

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:33:53 -0600

Folks: The minutes, slides, and audio files for the individual
SIP sessions for IETF 73 (Minneapolis) are now available at
http://www.softarmor.com/mediawiki/index.php/SIP_Audio_for_IETF_73

Note that we are missing the audio for the second SIP session.
We have launched a massive search for it, but so far, no one has
been able to find it.  If it does turn up, I'll put it on
the media page.  Until then, you will have to make do with the
minutes and slides.

Happy holidays.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip