Subject: Re: [sipcore] #22: Punctuation inside of quoted text is potentially confusing.

From: "sipcore issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:45:14 -0000

#22: Punctuation inside of quoted text is potentially confusing.
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  worley@…             |        Owner:           
     Type:  defect               |       Status:  closed   
 Priority:  minor                |    Milestone:           
Component:  rfc4244bis           |      Version:           
 Severity:  In WG Last Call      |   Resolution:  duplicate
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
Changes (by worley@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => duplicate

Comment:

 Incorporated into Ticket #43.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/sipcore/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
sipcore <http://tools.ietf.org/sipcore/>