Subject: [Sipping] Guys, I have a suggestion.

From: "Odyssey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:27:28 -0800

hi,

Why everyone still use some open source codes sip stack, debugging and
extending. For example, too many guys waste time on Voivda and Osip.
Actually, it is very easy to write your own stack with Java, Java RTP. I
have written my own stack fully compatiable with JAIN SIP. It will take you
no more than two months. Java JDNI support DNS lookup, Java security
package, Java JMF, all support you to write a SIP UA or server in no more
than two months.
Listen to me! I am trying to help you...

Best wishes,
Yours truly
_____________________________________
SCSA, SCNA, OCP 8/8i DBA, CCNA, SCJP, SCJD

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP