Subject: [Sipping] Re: [Sipping] SIP quries

From: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:08:37 +0100

hello 

i've the same problem.
I have to develop an application that work as gateway
between sip and pstn, but i haven't use any card
i've only a modem for make the gateway.

how can help me?
thanks

sal

> Hi,
>     1). We have a board which has four RJ11 pots.We want to establish 
call using SIP UA over IP network. The board contains both IP as well as
 SIP UA software.
>         a).If some peer wants to call one of the pot, which is connect
ed to telephone on the board, how does the other end send  the specific 
pot information.
>         b). Can we establish call between two RJ11 pots,which are conn
ected to telephone on the same board.
>    2).If proxy server is not present and we want to establish call bet
ween two UA's, is it mandatory for SIP UA's to register itself?. Please 
give your comments in YES/NO case.
> Thanks,
> Sathesh

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP