Subject: [Sipping] A professional company providing credit&status report of Chinese company

From: "T&F" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:25:11

A professional company providing credit  
          & status report of Chinese company.
Dear Sirs,
      T&F is a senior investigative corporation providing credit & status report of Chinese companies for global clients.  
 
      If you are in need of data from China, we are available to provide
that information on consignment. We are an established authority in the
field of research and information gathering in China.
      At the same time, we can also consign investigative missions to you
when we need data from your country. In this manner we would hope to achieve
a mutually beneficial arrangement exchanging needed information on a regular
basis.
      Our services include:
      1/ Credit and status investigations, including:
         Registration; corporate history; corporate structure; background of
legal person and executives; financial profiles; banking relationships;
operating situation; staff; products; facilities; profiles of affiliates;
and more.
      2/ professional market research, including:
         Advertising effectiveness; new product market research; and more.
      3/ Investment services:
        Investment feasibility analyses; business partners' credit and
status reports; agenting for foreign companies; comprehensive inquiry
services; and more.
      4/ Information protection:
        Inquiries on trademark and patent registration in China; knowledge
property protection; trademark investigation in cases of trademark
imitation; more.
      5/ Information collection:
        Information about enterprises within China; information collection
on policies, laws, current and historical business trends; and open profiles
of various enterprises.
      6/ Legal consultation:
        All-around legal consultation services for both enterprises and
individuals.
      7/ Criminal record searches.
 
      T&F has built a large number of stable cooperative relationships with
many governmental departments in China. For example, we have made successful
arrangements with the Industry & Trade Administrative Bureau of China, China
Statistics Bureau, China National Economic Information Center, etc.
     The large investigative network of T&F is made up of many economic
specialists and professional investigators.
     We are interested in any opportunity of information exchanging. If our
investigative abillities might be of assistance,please contact us.
 
Awaiting your reply.
 
T&F
China

使用极星邮件群发，无须通过邮件服务器，直达对方邮箱，速度绝对一流！
下载网址：http://love2net.51.net/，更多免费的超酷软件等你来下……

----------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION
This message has been sent using a trial-run version
of the TSmtpRelayServer Delphi Component.
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP