Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING Agenda Slots in Minneapolis

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 01:10:10 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi,

I'm collecting requests for discussion time at the SIPPING meeting.  If
you want discussion time for your topic, it must have received discussion
on the list, and you must explain what kind of discussion this is
(requirements, open issues, etc.).  We will not have any tutorials this
time.

Please submit your requests to me.

thanks,
-rohan

Rohan Mahy
SIPPING co-chair
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP