Subject: [Sipping] dialog in conference server

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:49:20 +0100

hi, 

I'm implementing a conference server and I have the following question:

in a presence server, refresh and NOTIFY requests have the same dialog 
of the SUBSCRIBE requests, particularly the same Call-ID...
is it the same in a conference server, too?
Is it mandatory or not?

Regards, Pasquale

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 00:17:14 -0500

The question cannot be answered without more information on what
conference model you are talking about, and which message exchanges. 

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com