Subject: [Sipping] New I-D on conference floor control

From: Xiaotao Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:48:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi, All,

We have written an I-D for conference floor control. Floor control is used
to manage who can input for the media applications during a conference.

The draft defines a mechanism of using SIP event notification architecture
and SOAP to perform the floor control functions. A new event package
named floor-control is defined in the draft.

The draft is at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sipping-floor-control-00.txt

Thanks!

-Xiaotao

=========================================================
Name  : Xiaotao Wu
Email : [email-masked], [email-masked]
URL   : http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~xiaotaow
Phone : (212)939-7020, (212)939-7133,  Fax: (801)751-0217
SIP   : sip:[email-masked]
Office: Room 463, Mudd building, West 120th
=========================================================

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP