Subject: [Sipping] updated SIPPING agenda

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:36:08 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi,

Some of you pointed out that some of the drafts in the reading list on the
agenda where obsolete.  I've updated the following drafts on the
supplemental web site:

draft-calhoun-sip-aaa-reqs-04.txt
draft-schulzrinne-sipping-sos-01.txt
draft-rosenberg-sip-call-package-01.txt

These are now referenced in the agenda at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf53/agenda.html

Please let me know if there are any other errors.

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP