Subject: [Sipping] WGLC on draft-ietf-sipping-deaf-req-00.txt

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:56:35 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi,

I'm announcing Working Group Last Call on:

    draft-ietf-sipping-deaf-req-00.txt

This draft has incorporated requirements from several individual drafts
dealing with the same topic.  Based on a hum today in SIPPING, several
folks have read the draft and there were no objections from anyone about
going forward.

Please read the draft and make comments.

thanks,
-rohan

Rohan Mahy
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP