Subject: [Sipping] FW: Last Call: Real-time Facsimile (T.38) - image/t38 MIME Sub-type Registration to Proposed Standard

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:41:20 -0500

To: IETF-Announce: ;
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
SUBJECT: Last Call: Real-time Facsimile (T.38) - image/t38 MIME Sub-type 
         Registration to Proposed Standard
Sender: [email-masked]
Content-Length: 551

The IESG has received a request to consider Real-time Facsimile (T.38)
- image/t38 MIME Sub-type Registration
<draft-parsons-itu-t38-reg-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard. This has
been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an IETF Working
Group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by April 24, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parsons-itu-t38-reg-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP