Subject: [Sipping] FW: Request for Expert Review, draft-garcia-sip-associated-uri

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:03:03 -0500

Sean suggested I cross-post to SIPPING as he thinks this might be
related to a topic of discussion here as well.

Please discuss the draft itself on the SIP list, and its applicability
to the SIPPING problem on the SIPPING list.

Thanks.

--
Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 5:34 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Miguel A. Garcia'; 'Rohan Mahy'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; 'Allison Mankin'
Subject: Request for Expert Review, draft-garcia-sip-associated-uri

The SIP WG has been asked to provide expert review on the individual
informational track draft-garcia-sip-associated-URI.

This draft provides a lightweight mechanism proposed by 3GPP by which
registrars may inform registering UAs of additional identities (not
listed in the To: header) that the registrar will assoicate with the
registered contact.

We would like to conclude review of this by March 10. 

The current version of the draft has been sent to internet-drafts and is
also available at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-garcia-sip-associated-uri-00
.txt

Please copy comments to the list and to the author,
[email-masked].

Thanks,

--
Dean Willis

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Sean Olson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:24:35 -0700 (PDT)

To clarify,

I believe this extension might be related to the
binding problem that has been discussed in relation
to presence publication, CPL publication, etc.

/sean

> Sipping mailing list 
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
http://health.yahoo.com