Subject: [Sipping] WGLC AKA-Digest

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:39:29 -0500

Ok, Assuming I have the right version of the file, I believe we're ready
to semiformally WGLC the informational-track draft:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-sipping-digest-aka-00
.txt

Which explains how to use AKA to set up keys to do HTTP digest
authentication, which just happens to work with SIP, and since
GSM-derived cell phones have SIM cards with AKA and also use SIP, may
turn ut to be very useful for mobile SIP and is therefore in the
province of this group.

Please discuss on list, and copy the authors with anything juicy.

We'd like to get this stuff into IETF last call fairly soon, so move
quick . . .

One nit that I'd like to go ahead and note is that the references need
to be divided into Normative and Non-Normative sections. This makes the
RFC editors job MUCH easier.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP