Subject: [Sipping] mobility in SIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:19:48 +0200

HI....

someon tells me whe the draft about the ITSUMO group haven't been renewed?

what is the status of the issues about the mobility in sip???
and the sip mobility in 3GPP...

tanks in advance
Sal

---

From: Ashutosh Dutta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:57:23 -0400

Hi Loretosa,
	     Thank you for your interest in ITSUMO drafts.

We  are  still continuing  our  work  on  SIP based  mobility,  mostly
mid-session  terminal mobility  and inter-domain  mobility  using AAA,
PANA etc  besides the standard  forms of mobility  (personal, service)
supported  by SIP.  You  can find  any  drafts and  related papers  in
www.research.telcordia.com/sip-mobile. I have to update it a bit also.
At some  point these  drafts will be  updated depending upon  any new
results and issues.

You can find 3GPP related issues at
http://www.3gpp.org/TB/Other/IETF.htm.

Thanks
Ashutosh

> HI....
> 
> 
> someon tells me whe the draft about the ITSUMO group haven't been =
> renewed?
> 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP