Subject: RE: [Sipping] draft-yu-tel-url-04.txt comment

From: Michael Hammer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 14:23:05 -0400

James,

I missed the intent of the first two lines of Section 6.  What you
are saying is that the npdi=, rn=, cic= are embedded in the URL, and not
appended to the end like the tag=xxx, user=phone, branch=xxx,
received=xxx and any other parameter I recall seeing in SIP.

Will the ";" in the middle of the URI present any
problems?

Sorry for being obtuse and being perhaps the only one who didn't
appreciate this detail.

Mike

At 11:27 AM 4/8/2002 -0500, Yu, James wrote:

Mike,

Everything after "@" in a SIP URL belongs to the SIP host
part.  tel URL

appears in the user part of the SIP URL.

James

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Michael Hammer
[mailto:[email-masked]]

> Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 3:51 PM

> To: [email-masked]

> Cc: [email-masked]

> Subject: [Sipping] draft-yu-tel-url-04.txt comment

> James,

> Section 6: npdi-ident = "yes" | "no"

> Yet, section 7.3, example 1: "npdi=[email-masked],com"

> Would that be rejected or truncated?

> Also, cic-ident = *phonedigit

> Section 7.3, example 2: "cic=[email-masked]"

> Does phonedigit include all alphanumeric?

> Mike

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Yu, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:27:10 -0500

Mike,

Everything after "@" in a SIP URL belongs to the SIP host part.  tel URL
appears in the user part of the SIP URL.

James

> From: Michael Hammer [mailto:[email-masked]]