Subject: [Sipping] Poll for interest in an interim SIP/SIPPING meeting

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:01:41 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi,

I've heard from some folks that they would like to have another interim
SIP/SIPPING meeting like we did in Dallas between IETF 49 and 50.  I'd
like to here from folks *privately* please if they are interested in such
an interim meeting, probably during the month of May.  Also if you are
strongly opposed to such a meeting, I would like to hear from you
*privately* as well.

As for the possible locations, I am currently entertaining both Flagstaff,
Arizona, and Boston.  I can get a very good room rate for one, and the
other is easier for most folks to get to.  If you send me *private* mail
in support of an interim meeting, your location suggestion is also appreciated.

As always, any interim meeting has to be announced on ietf-announce at
least 30 days before the meeting, so please get me your comments early.
For your convenience, you can just click on the apropriate link.

Yes Reply:  mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=[sip-interim-yes]

No  Reply:  mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=[sip-interim-no]

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP