Subject: [Sipping] 3gpp P-headers in combined form

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:26:26 -0700

Hi,

A new draft was just submitted that contains several of the 3GPP 
proposed P- headers in one document:

P-Associated-URI
P-Called-Party-ID
P-Visited-Network-ID
P-Access-Network-Info
P-Charging-Function-Addresses
P-Charging-Vector

Other than editorial and restructuring changes, a couple of "SHOULD use 
hop-by-hop message integrity" statements were upgraded to MUST 
strength.  If you reviewed the original documents please look over the 
combined work over the next few days to make sure that no errors were 
introduced during the combining.

Until it appears in the archive, it is available on softarmor:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-3gpp-p-headers-00.
html
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/drafts/draft-garcia-sipping-3gpp-p-headers-00.
txt

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP