Subject: [Sipping] draft-petrie-sipping-ua-prof-framewk-reqs-00.txt

From: "Daniel G. Petrie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:42:15 -0400

This was submitted  before the 00 deadline.  In the mean
time before it is available from the IETF site it can
be retrieved from the link below.  It is rough, but I
hope there is enough substance that we can make
some progress on the topic.

Comments and suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,
Dan

Abstract

   This document attempts to identify the requirements for a protocol
   framework to provide SIP user and device profiles to SIP user
   agents.  The objective is not to invent new special purpose
   protocols, but to identify the requirements such that a rational
   decision can be made as to what existing protocol(s) should be used
   to solve the problem of providing user and device profiles to SIP
   user agents.  This document also contains an evaluation of a set of
   applicable protocols.

http://www.pingtel.com/docs/draft-petrie-sipping-ua-prof-framewk-reqs-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP