Subject: [Sipping] draft-petrie-sipping-config-framework-00.txt

From: "Daniel G. Petrie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:42:27 -0400

This was refreshed with some minor edits and a name change
as this for consideration in the SIPPING WG.  It had
expired and I wanted to be sure it was availble for discussion
along with draft-petrie-sipping-ua-prof-framewk-reqs-00.txt.
You can get it at the link below before it is availble on the
IETF site.

Comments and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dan

Abstract

   This document defines the application of a set of protocols for
   configuring a SIP user agent.  The SIP user agent must discover how
   and from where to retrieve its initial configuration and be notified
   of changes and updates which impact its configuration.  The
   objective is to define a means for automatically configuring a user
   agent such that it can be functional without user or administrative
   intervention.  The framework for discovery, delivery, notification
   and updates of user agent configuration is defined here.  This
   framework is also intended to ease ongoing administration,
   configuration and upgrading of large scale deployments of SIP user
   agents.  The contents and format of the configuration data to be
   defined is outside the scope of this document.

http://www.pingtel.com/docs/draft-petrie-sipping-config-framework-00.txt

Other related drafts:

Profile delivery framework requiremens:
http://www.pingtel.com/docs/draft-petrie-sipping-ua-prof-framewk-reqs-00.txt

Profile data requirements:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stredicke-sipping-ep-config-00.txt

SIP User agent requirements:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sinnreich-sipping-device-requirements-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP