Subject: [Sipping] Last Call: ISUP to SIP Mapping to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 17:45:01 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group to consider publishing each of the 
following internet drafts as as Proposed Standards.  

o 'ISUP to SIP Mapping' 
	<draft-ietf-sipping-isup-03.txt>
o Mapping of ISUP Overlap Signalling to the Session Initiation 
  Protocol 
	<draft-ietf-sipping-overlap-01.txt> 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and 
solicits final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to 
the [email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by August 05, 2002.

Files can be obtained via 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-isup-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-overlap-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP