Subject: [Sipping] FYI: new I-D on the XML Schema for Call Processing Language

From: Xiaotao Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:18:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all,

The draft provides XML schema definition for CPL. You can find the draft
at: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-cpl-schema-00.txt

The following is the abstract of the draft.

Abstract

   This document provides an Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema for
   the Call Processing Language (CPL). The original CPL specification
   only provides a Document Type Declaration (DTD) to describe the
   structure of the language. Compared with XML DTDs, XML schemas have
   many advantages such as performing stricter type checking, providing
   pre-defined data types and being able to derive new data types from
   existing ones.

Thanks!

-Xiaotao

=========================================================
Name  : Xiaotao Wu
Email : [email-masked], [email-masked]
URL   : http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~xiaotaow
Phone : (212)939-7054, (212)939-7133,  Fax: (801)751-0217
SIP   : sip:[email-masked]
Office: Room 506, Mudd building, West 120th
=========================================================

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:07:19 -0400

Please lets keep discussion of this draft on the iptel list.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com