Subject: [Sipping] Supplementatry web site down for maintenance this afternoon

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:07:30 -0500

The www.softarmor.com/.... Web site is down this afternoon -- I'm having
to replace a disk drive, and decided I might as well upgrade the OS
concurrently.

If you NEED stuff off of there, please look at
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/.... instead.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:31:17 -0500

By the way, I think it's been back up for a day or so now. It looks stable
so far . . . as long as I don't run the CD-writer on it. That's still
making a hard kernel lockup.

--
Dean

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 3:07 PM
Subject: [Sipping] Supplementatry web site down for maintenance this
afternoon