Subject: [Sipping] testing server response due lack of activity since 10/21

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 07:16:23 -0500

please ignore

though I haven't received anything since Rohan's 5:31pm email on 10/21 -
the list is still up?

cheers,
James 

              *************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than 
                         they are willing to allow for others"

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:35:11 +0300

James,

The list is up, and I have just checked your subscription and it looks
OK as well. We have to update a couple of things in the mailing list
configuration, but this (in theory at least) should not cause any
trouble.

Note that from now on I will be performing the mailing list
administration (this task was previously performed by Brian), so
questions like this should be addressed to me.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:55:50 -0500

Gonzalo

Thanks for the update. 

Was there really a gap in emails sent to the list from 10/21 (8:21 EDT)
until yours this morning? The sipping archive
(www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sipping/current/maillist.html)
doesn't show anything past 10/15.

Allison sent out a tease about WG chair changes on SIP that there would be
in SIPPING as well, but haven't received it yet - was afraid I missed it
with some email server snafu (like that's never happened before!)

cheers,
James

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 13:47:08 -0500

> with some email server snafu (like that's never happened before!)

I show a note from Jiri titled "Diagnostics I-D" at 24 Oct 2002 13:08:00
+0200. Allison's chair-change note shows in my log at 24 Oct 2002
07:44:37 -0700. isn't email fun?

--
Dean

---

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:36:27 -0700

I think it might be a Cisco email problem - I have been having lots of email
problems today.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Dean Willis
> Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 11:47 AM
> To: James M. Polk
> Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Sipping] testing server response due lack of activity
> since10/21
>
>
>
>