Subject: [Sipping] new conferencing framework document

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:57:41 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted a new I-D, entitled "A Framework for Conferencing 
with the Session Initiation Protocol". This document is one of several 
that the conferencing design team is producing. It is meant as a 
replacement to the long-outdated draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-models 
draft. The scopes are similar, but the framework draft proposes a single 
unified model for all conferences, defines terminology, specifies the 
protocols that will be developed to support conferencing, and so on.

Until it appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sipping-conferencing-framework-00.txt

Alan and orits draft, draft-johnston-sipping-cc-conferencing (I think) 
is meant to be a set of more detailed call flows adn call control 
functions. Please bear with the design team while we get all our ducks 
lined up to make these all self consistent. They are not quite there yet...

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP