Subject: RE: [Sipping] Final agenda

From: "Gunn, Janet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:40:47 -0500

This is a very unfortunate change.  

I know at least one person who specifically scheduled his plans on the basis
that  
2150 Considerations on the IPREP Requirements, Jon Peterson 
   draft-peterson-sipping-ieprep-00.txt 
would be held on Wednesday, after the ieprep session.   

Now it has been changed to tonight. As he is juggling this conference with
the CTIA conference, it is too late to change his plans.

I expect there are others who are interested in the ieprep issues who also
made their plans on the basis of the previously published agenda, putting it
on the same day as ieprep.

I hope there is a way to change the agenda, so that the people who are most
interested in this document will be able to attend.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 12:38 PM
To: sipping
Cc: Dean Willis; Rohan Mahy
Subject: [Sipping] Final agenda

Folks,

this is the final SIPPING agenda. We have re-shuffled some slots and
added a last minute request.

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf56/agenda.html

Regards,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:43:40 +0200

Fixed. The IPREP presentation will be given on Wednesday, as originally
planned.

Thanks for the note.

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP