Subject: [Sipping] Conferencing BOF/WG

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:01:06 +0300

Hi,

There has been discussion about a possible (SIP?) Conferencing BOF in the forthcoming Vienna IETF meeting, so that Conferencing related work from SIPPING and MMUSIC would be trasfered to a new WG. Is this already definite or just a proposal? Is anyone working on the charter proposal for this?

Markus 
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:33:25 -0500

Hi Markus,

Yes, a BOF is being planned but is not on the agenda yet.  The documents 
which have not become SIPPING WG documents from the SIPPING Design Team 
would be the basis (http://ee.wustl.edu/~alan/sip-conf)

When we have more news including a mailing list for discussion of the 
proposed charter and documents, we'll announce on the SIP, SIPPING, and 
MMUSIC lists.

Thanks,
Alan Johnston
MCI

At 05:01 PM 5/21/2003 +0300, [email-masked] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>There has been discussion about a possible (SIP?) Conferencing BOF in the 
>forthcoming Vienna IETF meeting, so that Conferencing related work from 
>SIPPING and MMUSIC would be trasfered to a new WG. Is this already 
>definite or just a proposal? Is anyone working on the charter proposal for 
>this?
>
>Markus