Subject: [Sipping] Simple

From: "simon issa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:49:07 +0000

Dear Sirs,

As a BS telecommunication senior I have my project based on SIP/SIMPLE and I 
would like to ask some questions.

To your knowledge , is there any SIMPLE library , because I need SIMPLE 
library in my project not all the SIP library.
To your knowledge also , is there a good descriptive sip library , 
describing the use and the goal of the functions, also theirs arguments , is 
there any examples (programs) of the use of that library ?
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance .

Regards.

_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online 
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP