Subject: [Sipping] Sip/Simple

From: "simon issa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:14:00 +0000

Dear Sirs,

I would like to know if there is any sip client that is used for instant 
messaging , my search is for a Sip/Simple IM client , I have been told by my 
friend that the msn messenger 4.6 does use Sip .
Does anyone know how to connect to a sip server using msn messenger 4.6.
I have been told also that the windows messenger ( for xp ) uses sip too , 
but I have not tried it yet .
Does anyone know if there is a Simple library in C language , the Sip 
library is just beyond my need and is very big to understand and use.

Any help would be dramatically appreciated !!!

Regards.

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP