Subject: [Sipping] Changes to drafts database for SIPPING

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 2003 15:17:26 -0500

I've migrated the supplementary web page for SIPPING onto the same
database as SIP.

Follow the "Drafts" or "Morgue" links from:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/

Of course, the detail information for the drafts isn't current -- it
went stale just before the last IETF meetng -- but we're working on it.
Right, Rohan and Gonzalo?

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:28:40 -0700

> Right, Rohan and Gonzalo?

Correct.

thx,
-r