Subject: [Sipping] Late Media

From: "Christian Stredicke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:04:19 +0200

Hi,

I prepared a document on "Late Media". It provides a (as I think) cool
way to finish a call like in the James Bond films (video) and allows
tones known from good old PSTN.

Please take a look at 

http://www.snom.com/draft-stredicke-late-media-00.txt

and let me know what you think.

Christian

P.S. Maybe someone can tell me how to publish this document properly?
--
Christian Stredicke
sip:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP