Subject: [Sipping] about SIP-I

From: "J Walia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:39:13 +0000

Well i had been reading the thread on SIP-I . It was a bit confusing since 
SIP-T and SIP-I seem to do the same thing. From a carrier prospective what 
is a better bet when interworking PSTN with Packet based network. From Tom's 
reply it seems it seems SIP-T is better but as expalined by Christian SIP-I 
seems to take care of what SIP-T RFC do not talk about. Does that mean SIP-I 
is more complete and a standardised implemetation comparing to SIP-T.

Look forward to your comments

Regard

jw

_________________________________________________________________
BharatMatrimony.com. http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 
India's premium matrimonial website.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP