Subject: [Sipping] user=phone discussion to take place in iptel

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:03:33 -0500

Folks,

Due to the busy schedule in sipping, and the direct relevance of the 
user=phone discussion to the tel URI, we will be using agenda time in 
iptel at this ietf to discuss the user=phone issue. Background 
material is at:

www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-rfc2806bis-02.txt
www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sipping-user-equals-phone-00.txt
www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/sipping/current/msg05386.html

the iptel meeting is on Wednesday at 9am.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP