Subject: [Sipping] Status of Request History Requirements

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:09:25 -0600

I just wanted to make a comment about the current status of the Request
History Requirements draft. It was mentioned during the meeting that it is
now expired, however, the current draft doesn't expire until next month:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-req-history-04.txt
I did not rev the draft prior to this meeting as there's been no additional
discussion.  Some of the content forms background in the History-Info
solution draft that we'll be discussing in SIP WG tomorrow.  If there's no
value in progressing the requirements independently, they can certainly be
brought in a more complete form into the solution draft. 

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
972-684-5432

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP