Subject: Re: [Sipping] Comment on 3pcc-05

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 16:16:12 -0500

Old email; sorry for the late response.

Eric Burger wrote:
> The draft highlights that the message exchange with the UAS (B)
> happens on human terms, e.g., waiting for a person to answer before
> issuing an OK.
> 
> I think it is worth pointing that for all the flows not only does
> A's phone ring first, but they hear digital silence during the
> sequences with B's UAS.

Yup. I added a note to make sure that was clear. If it bothers you, 
you can always connect them to a music on hold source while the call 
to B occurs.

> 
> Also, Normative Reference [6] has a bizarre citation format.

Yeah, I noticed that. It seems that the reference is broken at 
xml.resource.org. I fixed mine locally and will report the bug.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP