Subject: [Sipping] SIP-AAA reqs status

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:25:43 +0200

Folks,

FYI: we have been working with some IESG and IAB members to address 
their comments on the SIP-AAA reqs draft. This is the result of our 
discussions:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-aaa-req-04.txt

We have added a section about RADIUS. It clarifies the scope of the 
requirements in the document. We have also made a few clarifications to 
existing requirements. Now everything should be clearer in the draft. We 
have expanded the Security Considerations Section as well.

Now, it should be ready for publication as an RFC.

Thanks to all of you who provided comments.

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP