Subject: [Sipping] Document Action: 'Using E.164 numbers with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 15:32:18 -0500

The IESG has approved following document:

- 'Using E.164 numbers with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-e164-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Allison Mankin and Jon Peterson.

RFC Editor Note

Add to the end of the Security Considerations:

  An analysis of threats specific to the dependence of ENUM on
  the DNS, and the applicability of DNSSEC [##] to these, is
  provided in [1].

Append to the Informative References:

[##]  R. Arends, et al, Protocol Modifications for the DNS Security
         Extensions, draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-protocol-03.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP