Subject: [Sipping] Update to caller preferences use cases

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:44:18 -0500

Folks,

I've submitted a minor update to the caller preferences use case 
specification. Until it appears in the archives, you can pick up a copy at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sipping-callerprefs-usecases-01.txt

The only changes were some bug fixes reported by Paul. There are still a 
few major todo's, and in particular, documentation of an example of how 
to implement the matching algorithm. I just didnt get around to it this 
time.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP