Subject: RE: [Sipping] Drafts on exploders

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:02:35 -0000

Gonzalo,
 	Really interesting stuff ;-).  Would it be worth mentioning the
use of GRUU when an 'Associated-List-Manipulation' header is equal to a
SIP or SIPS URI in the adhoc management draft?

Chris.

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: 13 February 2004 07:50
>To: sipping
>Subject: [Sipping] Drafts on exploders
>
>Folks,
>
>We have submitted a set of drafts on exploders. The following one
>provides the requirements we are using and a framework to understand
the
>rest of the drafts.
>
>http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt
>
>The rest of them can be fetched (until they appear in the archives)
from:
>
>http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-uri-list-01.txt
>http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-adhoc-management
-
>00.txt
>http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-transac-package-
>00.txt
>http://users.piuha.net/gonzalo/draft-camarillo-sipping-multiple-refer-
>00.txt
>
>Commments are appreciated,
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gonzalo
>
>
>
>This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
>addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is
>prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
>please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the
>message without disclosing it. Thank you.
>
>E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
>interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we
only
>send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such
>corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
>consequences thereof.
>
>_______________________________________________
>Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
>This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
>Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
>Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:11:34 +0200

Chris,

 >  Would it be worth mentioning the

Yes, definitively. That is the idea. I will clarify that in the next 
revision of the drafts.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.