Subject: [Sipping] Attention SIPPING authors

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:44:10 -0800

Hi Folks,

If you are writing a draft using the xml2rfc tool, please make sure 
that the following line appears just after the line which begins <?rfc 
toc=

	<?rfc compact="yes"?>

if you don't do this, the tool will generate each top-level section on 
its own page, so you end up wasting a whole page to print for example:

	11. IANA Considerations

	   This document requires no action by IANA.

many thanks for saving trees, etc.. and making my reading list lighter 
(at least by weight).

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP