Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Reading List PDF now available

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:28:13 -0800

Hi Folks,

A single, properly-paginated, suitable for double-sided printing, PDF 
file of the entire reading list for the SIPPING WGs upcoming meeting is 
now available on the supplemental website. Links are available from the 
agenda page:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf59/agenda.html

There are actually 4 PDFs available.  You can select from PDFs for A4 
or US-Letter paper, and one-page per side or two-pages per side 
layouts.

Enjoy and see many of you in Korea.
thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:03:38 -0500

Rohan -

Thanks for putting this together! This will prove quite invaluable for 
the long plane ride.

-Jonathan R.

Rohan Mahy wrote:

> There are actually 4 PDFs available.  You can select from PDFs for A4 or 
> US-Letter paper, and one-page per side or two-pages per side layouts.
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com