Subject: [Sipping] [sipping]New I-D on INFO usage

From: 김춘규 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:11:34 +0900

This document describes the INFO usage for IP-surveillance
   application. SIP is used as a means of incorporating terminals of
   different vendors. In this draft, mid-control commands, for example,
   retrieving server images or saving images in
   the server are defined and delivered as session names of INVITE messages.
   IN addition to that, INFO definitions specific to the
   application are described. For example, camera control like PTZ(Pen,
   Tilt, Zoom) information is defined for the purpose of
   standardization of controls. 
 
   A URL for this draft is 

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cgkim-sipping-info-00.txt

---

From: 황진경 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:37:54 +0900

Title: INFO Usage Examples for Network-based Mid-Call Service 
Author: Jinkyung Hwang (KT)

Abstract:

  This document describes the INFO usage examples for network based 
  mid-call service. Mid-call based services are for example, Call 
  Transfer, Call Waiting, and Three-Way Calling. Other possible mid-
  call services are useful and important, even more in IP multimedia 
  network. The cases described in SIP service examples (draft-ietf-
  sipping-service-examples-05) are Terminal-basis. Since the service 
  procedures are fixed in the Terminal, the features are not extensible. 
  This document proposes network-based mid-call control mechanism with 
  INFO and shows examples that simple mid-call request (INFO) from the 
  Terminal, then the network application server provide various mid-call 
  services by prompting user through the Media Server, according to the 
  subscription information of the user. 

A URL for this draft is 

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hwang-sipping-infomidcall-00.txt