Subject: [Sipping] Submissions to SIPPING

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:37:34 +0200

Folks,

we are trying to maintain our supplemental page up to date; especially 
the draft database. So, I would appreciate if you let me know every time 
you submit an individual contribution to SIPPING (I generally get cc:ed 
in submissions of WG items). Some of them are not announced in the 
mailing list, or I may miss the announcement.

http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/?wg=SIPPING

We hope that this WG-level ID tracker is useful to the community.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 10:41:14 -0600

Gonzalo, 

In response to your point about the usefulness of this information; this
information is extremely useful to the community and I really, really
appreciate the time and effort that you chairs put into tracking all of
this. 

Thanks,
Mary H. Barnes
[email-masked]
972-684-5432

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 5:38 AM
To: sipping
Cc: Rohan Mahy; Dean Willis
Subject: [Sipping] Submissions to SIPPING

Folks,

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without
disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.