Subject: [Sipping] Update to session policy requirements

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:42:31 -0500

Folks,

I've submitted an update to the session policy requirements. Until it 
appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sipping-session-policy-req-01.txt

The changes from the previous version are:

* separation of the requirements for policy-specific data (i.e., codec 
trimming) from policy primitives that are independent of the specific 
policy.

* added requirements for policies that are independent of the session, 
and learned by the device when it starts

No doubt the requirements will evolve as we work the specific protocol 
proposals. Updates to those drafts are pending as well.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                600 Lanidex Plaza
Chief Technology Officer                    Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
dynamicsoft
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP