Subject: [Sipping] Agenda Requests

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:28:42 +0200

Folks,

we will be gathering agenda requests for Seoul under the following link:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf59/requests.html

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to 
submit your agenda request , it will make this task easier. Agenda 
requests are submitted in an email addressed to the chairs.

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, this time, we 
intend to use a big part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG 
items. We will only discuss individual contributions that have received 
considerable attention since the last meeting.

     <tr>
       <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
       <td>Exploders</td>
       <td><center>5</center></td>
       <td>
<a 
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
     </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:07:58 +0100

A few more things about Agenda Requests.

This IETF I will provide a printable, pretty, properly-paginated PDF  
file of the reading list on softarmor.  (Options for 1-up double sided  
and 2-up double sided for both US-Letter and A4 paper will be  
available).

If you are requesting agenda time, your draft(s) need to be properly  
formatted (I strongly recommend using xml2rfc).  I will send your draft  
back to you for reformatting if they do not print properly.

Also, if you *did* use xml2rfc, please attach a copy of the HTML  
version in your request.

thanks,
-rohan

On Feb 10, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:

> Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, this time,  
> we intend to use a big part of the meeting to discuss issues related  
> to WG items. We will only discuss individual contributions that have  
> received considerable attention since the last meeting.
>
>
>     <tr>
> This communication is confidential and intended solely for the  
> addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution  
> is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in  
> error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and  
> delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
>
> E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,  
> interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we  
> only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for  
> any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or  
> any consequences thereof.
>
>