Subject: FW: [SIPPING] draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt

From: "Amy Pendleton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:08:32 -0400

An updated version of this draft is now available.  Many of the comments
received have hopefully been addressed by this new version.

> Title		: A Performance Report Event Package For SIP
> Author(s)   : A. Johnston, H. Sinnreich, A. Clark, A. Pendleton
> Filename    : draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt
> Pages       : 24
> Date        : 2004-10-14
> 
> This document discusses the motivation and requirements for the
> delivery of performance reports and other summary reports from VoIP
> applications in endpoints to non-participants in the session.  A
> publication mechanism using a new SIP events package is proposed as a
> solution.  An event package "perfrpt" and an application/perfrtp MIME
> type is defined in this document along with some example call flows.
> 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.t
xt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.
txt> 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP