Subject: [Sipping] New draft on Reason-Header extension

From: "Jun KOSHIKO(Office)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:15:41 +0900

Folks,

I would like to bring the attention of the group to a new internet
draft on Reason-Header extension to indicate locations.
The draft can be found at
http://www13.plala.or.jp/jtomo/internet-drafts/draft-koshiko-sipping-reason-indicating-locations-00.txt

The draft will be submitted after Nov 7.
I'll appreciate any comments and thoughts.

Regards,
Jun KOSHIKO

---------------------------------------------------------
Jun KOSHIKO
Research and Development Center
NTT-east Corporation

Telephone  +81 3 5359 5104
Facsimile  +81 3 5359 4768
E-mail: [email-masked]
19-2 Nishi-shinjuku 3-chome Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 163-8019 Japan
---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP