Subject: [Sipping] Status of dialog event package?

From: "Hearty, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:46:37 -0600

Can anyone tell me what the status of this draft is?  The 04 version
expired 8/13/2004.  I found nothing in the archives.  Rohan appeared to
be the main editor and I see he is traveling to Guatemala from October
12 till October 27.

John Hearty

Level3

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:35:35 -0700 (PDT)

This draft will be updated to reflect the consensus reached in San Diego
(add two new media feature parameters).

thanks,
-rohan