Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests for DC

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 10:06:16 +0300

Folks,

we will be gathering agenda requests for the SIPPING meeting in 
Washington DC under the following link:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf61/requests.html

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier. Agenda
requests are submitted in an email addressed to the chairs.

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to 
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items, 
as we did in the last meeting. We will only discuss individual 
contributions that have received considerable attention since the last 
meeting.

     <tr>
       <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
       <td>Exploders</td>
       <td><center>5</center></td>
       <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
     </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:41:48 +0300

Folks,

our agenda needs to be ready by November 1st. If you have not sent us 
your agenda request yet, do so NOW!

These are the agenda requests received so far:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf61/requests.html

If you did send us your agenda request, but you cannot find it in the 
web page above, you should seriously consider sending it again ;o)

Regards,

Gonzalo