Subject: [Sipping] Call down speeding in sip

From: Rajesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:48:21 +0530

Hi All,

 Can anybody help me in handling the down speeding with a codec?

 When we are offering/Accepting a call we have to mention the bandwidth
param as part of embedded sdp (it is mostly CT – conference total – is it
the total i/c and o/g channel bandwidth of that particular call?).

if a specific o/g channel has to be down speeded, we have to change the
attributes of that codec in the re-invite? Or we have to change the CT in
the re-invite?

Thanks & regards,
Rajesh.Kalagarla

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:52:55 +0200

Hi,

Look at using RFC3890 TIAS for codec speed.

Roni Even

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Rajesh
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] Call down speeding in sip

Hi All,

 When we are offering/Accepting a call we have to mention the bandwidth
param as part of embedded sdp (it is mostly CT - conference total - is
it the total i/c and o/g channel bandwidth of that particular call?).

if a specific o/g channel has to be down speeded, we have to change the
attributes of that codec in the re-invite? Or we have to change the CT
in the re-invite?

Thanks & regards, 

Rajesh.Kalagarla