Subject: [Sipping] XCAP/Config framework question

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:31:39 -0600

Something I ran into awhile back and haven't found a satisfactory 
answer to yet:

Reading through 4.6 of the config framework, where it talks about
subscribing to all of a user's documents for all application usages
by leaving the app-id parameter off the Event header:

What do NOTIFYs look like in this case when the event server is
using content indirection?  Is it one big NOTIFY with a  bunch of 
indirections
(if so, how do you know what AUID and more importantly, what Etag
goes with which indirection)? Or do you stream out a series of NOTIFYs, 
each
pointing to one of the documents? If so, how do you know when you have
the complete set?

Maybe this was not as simple as it first looked, and needs something 
akin to
rlmi+xml metadata in its notifications?

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP