Subject: [Sipping] New I-D on midcall requirement

From: 황진경 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:43:28 +0900

Title: Requirements for Mid Call Communication in the SIP

Authors: J. Hwang (KT)
    A. Tripathi (Huawei Technologies)
     V. Vinit (Hughes Software Systems)

Abstract:
  In its current form, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) allows session 
  invitations, instant messages, and other requests to be delivered 
  from one party to another. However it doesnot explicitly permit 
  midcall events such as hook/flash from the user to be passed on to 
  the network application server. Without such ability, it is not clear 
  how SIP can be used to provide certain network controlled services. 
  This document identifies a set of requirements for extensions to SIP 
  to provide a MidCall-based communications framework.

A URL for this draft is 

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hwang-sipping-midcall-
reqs-00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP