Subject: [Sipping] SIP Edge Proxy Informational Draft

From: Richard Fogel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:20:27 -0500

We have submitted an informational draft for review by the SIPPING WG. The
draft deals with the concept of a SIP Edge Proxy, a perimeter device that
combines the functionality of a SIP Proxy Server, SIP-aware firewall, and a
Session Border Controller, in a way that is consonant with established SIP
standards and architectural integrity.

We apologize for missing the deadline for inclusion of this subject matter
on the agenda of the forthcoming IETF meeting in Minneapolis, but we 
welcome
commentary and feedback on the draft, which can be found at
http://www.borderware.com/sip_edge_proxy.php

Richard Fogel
BorderWare Technologies

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP