Subject: [Sipping] WGLC on RTCP Summary Draft

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:51:28 -0600

This should have happened about two months ago. I'm sorry.

Your friendly but only marginally performant working group chairs were  
just reminded of the fact that the working group agreed in DC to adopt  
draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp-summary-06.txt as a working group document  
and proceed to WGLC. I believe we agreed that this would be an  
informational track document.

So, I'd like to announce a working group last call, starting  
immediately, and closing March 16, 2005.

The draft under discussion is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-sipping-rtcp- 
summary-06.txt

As usual, please copy your comments to both the list and the authors.

And if we've forgotten anything else that you have the good fortune to  
be able to remember, please have pity and remind us gently.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:51:57 -0800

I sent some questions about this draft some time ago:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg07649.html

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Home: [email-masked]
Work: [email-masked]