Subject: [Sipping] Session-independent Policy Draft

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:30:11 -0500

Folks,

the updated session-independent policy draft 
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-session-indep-policy-02.txt) 
  defines a completely revised and simplified XML schema for session 
policies. This new format only covers very few policy elements, which 
all concern media aspects.

Do we want to restrict the basic policy format to these elements? Are 
there other elements that should be part of the basic format (e.g. max 
no streams, max no sessions)? Elements that have been proposed are 
listed in Section 5.3.16 of the draft. Do we want to add elements that 
cover aspects besides media issues (e.g. allowed SIP methods, SIP option 
tags).

Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Volker

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP