Subject: [Sipping] label in Conference package

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 23:05:49 +0200

Hi,
In the example session I noticed that each user media type had a
different label for the same media type. I thought that the idea of
label was to have the same label for the same stream for all
participants. This means that the label of the audio stream should be
the same.
The issue of the label raises a question - If the conference allows two
audio streams, how do I identify in the users part which stream is which
and if the user only sends one how do I know which one. Again I thought
that the "label" should identify the streams explained in the mmusic
label daft. My suggestion would be to have label at the conference
allowed streams level.
Thanks
Roni

*************************************************************
Roni Even
Polycom Israel
 
Tel: +972-3-9251200
Cell: +972-54-5481099
Fax: +972-3-9211571
*****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP