Subject: [Sipping] dhcp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:26:17 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,

As part of the implementation of the sip stack, I need to find the local
domain server ip address through DHCP.

I need help in constructing and sending (broadcasting) the DHCP messages
and to get the ip address of the local server.

I also need to know if there are any readymade system calls available for
contructing and sending DHCP client messages.

One Doubt:
If DHCP is done and the IP address of the client changes dynamically, what
will happen to the DNS records?

Thanks and Regards,
B.Suganya

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP