Subject: [sipping] New I-D: SCL - A SIP Processing Configuration Language

From: Eunsoo Shim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:02:16 -0500

Hi,

We submitted a new I-D to the WG ten days ago.
Since there was no official announcement yet, please let me introduce it.
Your comments would be appreciated.
Regards,

Eunsoo

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shim-sipping-scl-00.txt

Abstract:

SIP, a widely accepted Internet standard protocol for VoIP, is flexible
enough to allow different extensions. The SIP-ALG (SIP Application Layer
Gateway) in NAT/Firewall or, more broadly, the SBC (Session Border
Controller) needs to be configured to handle properly SIP messages with
extensions. We propose an XML-based SIP Processing Configuration
Language, by which one can define the legitimate SIP message components
and the way for the SBC to handle SIP messages, legitimate or not.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP