Subject: [Sipping] draft-jennings-sipping-multipart-00

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:53:11 -0800

I submitted a new draft on multipart/alternative in offer/answer - abstract
is 

   This document addresses the issues around using multipart with the
   SIP offer/answer framework.  It specifies a way to make an offer with
   a multipart/alternative MIME body and for the answer to indicate
   which of the parts was selected for the answer.  This is needed for
   general backwards compatibility to allow migration in situations such
   as moving from SDP to SDPng or moving from non end-to-end encrypted
   SDP to encrypted SDP.

Until it shows up in archives you can find it at

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/fluffy/draft-jennings-sipping-mult
ipart-00.html
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP