Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: RADEXT WG Last Call on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication]

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:39:45 +0200

This might be interesting for some of the SIPPING guys: "RADIUS 
extension for HTTP/SIP Digest authentication" and "Diameter SIP 
application" are in WG LC. I would encourage SIP folks to take a look at 
these documents. See details below.

/Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RADEXT WG Last Call on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:48:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

This is an announcement of RADEXT WG last call on "RADIUS Extension
for Digest Authentication" prior to sending the document to the IESG
for consideration as a Proposed Standard.

The document will be available on the IETF archive here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt

Prior to its arrival on the archive, it can be retrieved here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-01.txt

RADEXT WG Last Call will last until March 14, 2005.  Please send comments
to the RADEXT WG mailing list ([email-masked]), so that they can
be tracked.

Note that the AAA WG is simultaneously requesting a WG Last Call
on the "Diameter SIP Application" document, to end on
the same day.  Since both documents need to remain in sync to ensure
interoperation between RADIUS and Diameter, we encourage participants in
both the AAA and RADEXT WGs to read both documents and comment on them.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-sip-app-06.txt

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP