Subject: [Sipping] Passwords in draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-09?

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:01:30 -0800

Guys,

In the process of updating the conference-package, I have got yet
another request for adding the basic password information to the
package.

I think that it is a good and useful idea. I will insert the definitions
below to -09 (with appropriate security considerations) unless I hear
objections from you before this Friday.

I am cc-ing XCON, but, please, let's keep the discussion on the SIPPING
list.

Thanks a lot,

Orit.

The XML example fragment:

           <passwords>

                  <entry role="moderator">

                        <password>beb89hbv</password>

                  </entry>

                  <entry role="participant">

                        <password>conf55</password>   

                  </entry>

            </passwords>

The corresponding XML schema:

   <!--

      PASSWORDS TYPE

   -->

   <xs:complexType name="passwords-type">

      <xs:sequence>

      <xs:element name="entry" type="password-type"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

      </xs:sequence>

      <xs:attribute name="state" type="state-type" use="optional"
default="full"/>

      <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other"/>

   </xs:complexType>

   <!--

      PASSWORD TYPE

   -->

   <xs:complexType name="password-type">

      <xs:sequence>

      <xs:element name="password" type="xs:string"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

      <xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

      </xs:sequence>

      <xs:attribute name="role" type="xs:string" use="required"/>

      <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other"/>

   </xs:complexType>

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP