Subject: [Sipping] New draft on semi-regular call flow examples

From: 長谷部 未来<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:58:12 +0900

Folks,

I would like to bring the attention of the group to a new internet
draft on semi-regular call flow examples.
This draft clarifies SIP UA behavior when messages cross each other
as semi-regular condition.
The draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt
I'll appreciate any comments and thoughts.

Regards,
Miki HASEBE

Forwarded by HASEBE Miki <[email-masked]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
 From:    [email-masked]
 To:      [email-masked]
 Date:    Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:01:36 -0500
 Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt
----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol  Semi Regular Examples
	Author(s)	: M. Hasebe, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2005-2-16
	
This document gives examples of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   semi-regular call flows. The elements in these call flows include
   SIP User Agents and Clients.  The scenarios include SIP session
   establishment. Call flow diagrams and message details are shown.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
Miki HASEBE
Research and Development Center
NTT-east Corporation

Telephone  +81 3 5359 5104
Facsimile  +81 3 5359 4768
E-mail: [email-masked]
19-2 Nishi-shinjuku 3-chome Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 163-8019 Japan
---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP