Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt]

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:44:15 -0500

Folks,

we have submitted a new version of the session-specific policy draft.

The draft contains some simplifications (e.g. removed the use of tokens 
in the Policy-Id header, removed the use of policies for BYEs) along 
with some editorial cleanup.

It also lists alternatives for the policy channel protocol in an open 
issues section as discussed on the list.

Thanks,

Volker

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:09:40 -0500
List-Id: i-d-announce.ietf.org

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Delivery Mechanism for Session-Specific Session 
			  Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Policies
	Author(s)	: V. Hilt, et al.
	Filename	: draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
This specification defines a delivery mechanism for session-specific
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) sessions policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-session-spec-policy-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP