Subject: [Sipping] Extended IETF LC on conferencing documents

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:43:48 +0300

Folks,

we need to finish the SIPPING conferencing documents shortly. Other 
organizations have dependencies on this work and we are already very 
late with all these documents.

We had a WGLC on the documents where we got several comments. The 
authors tried and addressed the issues that were brought up and 
submitted new revisions of the documents. So, while we can have 
follow-up discussions on those issues, we will not be opening the whole 
approach for discussion at this point.

Taking into account the timeframe we are looking at here and the scope 
of the discussions we want to have, the chairs and the ADs have decided 
to perform an extended IETF last call at this point. A three-week-long 
last call should allow us to close any remaining issue on the drafts 
and, at the same time, gather any feedback the IETF community as a whole 
may have.

Therefore, we will be requesting the publication of the following 
documents today:

draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-requirements-01.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-framework-04.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-conference-package-10.txt
draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-06.txt

The ADs will start the extended IETF LC shortly.

Regards,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP