Subject: RE: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference package dr aft[bcc][faked-from][heur]

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:15:06 -0400

I did review the updated draft and I agree that the content of the current
version is complete for SIPPING and should be sent to the IESG.   

I did notice a few minor typos as I did a more detailed review than in the
past.  These should be fixed at some point, but should not impact the
progression of the draft:
- section 4.3, page 8.  "...session that carries meaningful version
number...." should be "...session that carries a meaningful version
number..."
- section 5.7, page 21.  "...such as its value is unique..." should be
"...such that its value is unique..."
- section 6, page 25.  "KEWORDS TYPE" should be "KEYWORDS TYPE"

Regards,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Gonzalo Camarillo
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:24 AM
To: Christian Jansson
Cc: Rohan Mahy; Orit Levin; sipping; Dean Willis
Subject: Re: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference package
draft[bcc][faked-from][heur]

Hi,

> Not only related to this draft but shouldn't you ask for people that
> approves that this draft is ready to be sent to the IESG. The fact that
> nobody has complained means nothing if nobody has read it.

Note that "last chance to comment" includes positive comments as well.

In any case, all these drafts went thru a WGLC. A set of issues were 
identified and the authors worked together with folks providing comments 
in order to address them.

At this point, the authors, the folks that had WGLC comments, and the 
chairs find the current version of the drafts ready to go. So, to answer 
your question, there are indeed people that have read the draft and 
think it is ready.

Regards,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP