Subject: RE: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference package draft[bcc][faked-from][heur]

From: "Orit Levin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:22:10 -0700

Mary, thanks a lot for your review!
I will incorporate these editorial corrections in the editor's 24
hours.
 
Orit. 

________________________________

	From: Mary Barnes [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:15 PM
	To: 'Gonzalo Camarillo'
	Cc: Rohan Mahy; Orit Levin; sipping; Dean Willis
	Subject: RE: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference
package draft[bcc][faked-from][heur]

	I did review the updated draft and I agree that the content of
the current version is complete for SIPPING and should be sent to the
IESG.   

	I did notice a few minor typos as I did a more detailed review
than in the past.  These should be fixed at some point, but should not
impact the progression of the draft:

	- section 4.3, page 8.  "...session that carries meaningful
version number...." should be "...session that carries a meaningful
version number..."

	- section 5.7, page 21.  "...such as its value is unique..."
should be "...such that its value is unique..." 
	- section 6, page 25.  "KEWORDS TYPE" should be "KEYWORDS TYPE" 

	Regards, 
	Mary 

	-----Original Message----- 
	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Gonzalo Camarillo 
	Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:24 AM 
	To: Christian Jansson 
	Cc: Rohan Mahy; Orit Levin; sipping; Dean Willis 
	Subject: Re: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference
package draft[bcc][faked-from][heur] 

	Hi, 

	> Not only related to this draft but shouldn't you ask for
people that 
	> approves that this draft is ready to be sent to the IESG. The
fact that 
	> nobody has complained means nothing if nobody has read it. 

	Note that "last chance to comment" includes positive comments as
well. 

	In any case, all these drafts went thru a WGLC. A set of issues
were 
	identified and the authors worked together with folks providing
comments 
	in order to address them. 

	At this point, the authors, the folks that had WGLC comments,
and the 
	chairs find the current version of the drafts ready to go. So,
to answer 
	your question, there are indeed people that have read the draft
and 
	think it is ready. 

	Regards, 

	Gonzalo 

	_______________________________________________ 
	Sipping mailing list
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping 
	This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP 
	Use [email-masked] for questions on current
sip 
	Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP