Subject: RE: [Sipping] Last chance to comment on the conference package draft [bcc][faked-from][heur]

From: "Christian Jansson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:01:52 +0200

>Orit has put together a new revision of the conference package I-D
>addressing comments she received during its WGLC. Nobody has complained
>since this draft was released (see below).
>
>If anybody thinks that this draft is not ready to be sent to the IESG
at
>this point, please speak now. Otherwise, we will request its
publication
>(together with the other three conferencing documents) on April 14th.

Not only related to this draft but shouldn't you ask for people that
approves that this draft is ready to be sent to the IESG. The fact that
nobody has complained means nothing if nobody has read it.

/ Christian Jansson

>Thanks,
>Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:24:24 +0300

Hi,

> nobody has complained means nothing if nobody has read it.

Note that "last chance to comment" includes positive comments as well.

In any case, all these drafts went thru a WGLC. A set of issues were 
identified and the authors worked together with folks providing comments 
in order to address them.

At this point, the authors, the folks that had WGLC comments, and the 
chairs find the current version of the drafts ready to go. So, to answer 
your question, there are indeed people that have read the draft and 
think it is ready.

Regards,

Gonzalo