Subject: [Sipping] Agenda for the 2nd VoIP Security Workshop (1-2 June, Washington DC)

From: "Ram Dantu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:00:56 -0500

Please see the following link for the agenda. 
Also note that registration is open now.
http://www.cs.unt.edu/~rdantu/2ndVoIPWorkshopProgram.htm

If you need background on the workshop, please see
http://www.cs.unt.edu/~rdantu/2ndVOIPWorkshopCallForPapers.pdf

Ram Dantu

Some more details on the workshop:

Purpose of the workshop in DC:
- Learn about the technical developments in VoIP 
  security deployments and requirements; 
- Understand the challenges facing government services and
  operations in a VoIP communication-centric environment; 
- Appreciate the role of VoIP security given the context    
  of current 1996 Telecommunications Act reform efforts; 
- Create a research and development agenda for securing next 
  generation VoIP networks

Expected Outcomes:
- Educate stakeholders and policymakers on deploying 
  VoIP security, government services requirements,
  current 1996 Telecommunications Act reform efforts;
- Research and development agenda and a road map

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP