Subject: RE: [Sipping] BENOTIFY and SERVICE

From: Cuda Alberto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:38:48 +0200

It has been defined in a (long time expired) draft defining a way
to put SOAP over SIP:

http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/docs/draft-deason-sip-soap-00.txt

	Cheers.
		Alberto.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Miguel Garcia
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:17 PM
To: sipping
Subject: [Sipping] BENOTIFY and SERVICE

I see that Microsoft LCS implements SERVICE and BENOTIFY methods. Does 
anybody know where these are documented? It claims that SERVICE is a 
standard SIP method.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/lcs2005
/rtc/standardmethod.asp

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia           tel:+358-50-4804586
sip:[email-masked]
Nokia Research Center      Helsinki, Finland

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Miguel Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:44:02 +0300

Ahhhh, that 5 years old expired draft.... well, I guess that does not 
elevate that method to the category of a standard. Standard is what is 
registered by IANA in the Methods and Response Codes subregistry of SIP:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/sip-parameters

/Miguel