Subject: RE: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-00.txt

From: "Nachum Frid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 19:36:29 +0300

I suggest to mention in the draft that there are several ways to make
the two party conference, and not only according to
"draft-ietf-sipping-uri-list-conferencing-02" .
The basic two party conference (that can be used to invoke transcoding
service) can be established by sending two INVITEs to conference server
with same conference URI  as described in
"draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-framework-05",
"draft-burger-sipping-netann-11" and in
"draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing-06" par 4.1 (Dial in conference).
 
Nachum
AudioCodes

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 10:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Conference 
			  Bridge Transcoding Model
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2005-6-3
	
This document describes how to invoke transcoding services using the
   conference bridge model.  This way of invocation meets the
   requirements for SIP regarding transcoding services invocation to
   support deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired individuals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-transc-conf-00.tx
t

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:48:01 -0400 (EDT)

This has to be approved by the wg chairs.

Thanks.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:03:40 +0300

Nachum,

note that comments on the drafts should be sent only to the SIPPING 
mailing list (and to the authors), not to the Internet-Drafts email 
address. That's why they responded saying that they cannot edit 
documents directly.

Anyway, I will make sure to clarify this point in the next revision of 
the draft.

Thanks for your comments,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo