Subject: [Sipping] RFC 4117 on Transcoding Services Invocation in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Using Third Party Call Control (3pcc)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:30:36 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4117

        Title:      Transcoding Services Invocation in
                    the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
                    Using Third Party Call Control (3pcc)
        Author(s):  G. Camarillo, E. Burger, H. Schulzrinne,
                    A. van Wijk
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Characters: 37951
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-transc-3pcc-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4117.txt

This document describes how to invoke transcoding services using
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and third party call control.  This
way of invocation meets the requirements for SIP regarding transcoding
services invocation to support deaf, hard of hearing and
speech-impaired individuals.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP