Subject: [Sipping] draft-elwell-sip-session-retention-00.txt

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 15:30:56 +0100

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-sip-session-retention-00.tx
t
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-sip-session-retention-00.t
xt> 

This draft was posted back in February, but probably got submerged in the
rush leading to IETF61. I would appreciate any feedback as to whether this
would be an interesting subject to pursue.

Abstract:
This document proposes a method or retaining a session when a SIP dialog
between two UAs is replaced by another dialog between those same two UAs in
order to update dialog-related information such as identity.

John

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP