Subject: [Sipping] List operations and URIs in SIP

From: Avshalom Houri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:57:38 +0200

Currently we have:
* Event list which enables subscription to a list of resources
* Uri-list drafts that define operations on a list of URIs that are sent 
in the message.

Should not we define a more generic list URI e.g. group: URI that will do 
the following:
* Indicate to the recipient that it is a group URI
* Enable getting the actual list of resources on which the operation 
should be done form a server as an XCAP server.

The operations for which this URI type will be supported will be the 
operations are defined by the uri-list drafts and other operations that 
will be defined in the future.

Comments?

Thanks
--Avshalom
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP