Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01 starting WGLC

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:45:26 -0500

SIPPING

The chairs of TSVWG have started a WGLC on the following ID:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01.txt 

This document is being put forth as an Informational document.

Because of the nature of this document, it has the potential to affect 
other efforts outside of TSVWG's influence and/or review, therefore 
comments are being solicited from other WGs on this document. Comments 
regarding this document either belong on the TSVWG list, or at the very 
least, please include all the addresses in the From and CC headers of this 
message so we authors and chairs can track such comments.

Thank you!

This WGLC will end on November 18th.

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP