Subject: [Sipping] RFC 4235 on An INVITE-Initiated Dialog Event Package for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:34:48 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4235

        Title:      An INVITE-Initiated Dialog Event Package for the
                    Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author(s):  J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, R. Mahy, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       November 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      39
        Characters: 83268
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-dialog-package-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4235.txt

This document defines a dialog event package for the SIP Events
architecture, along with a data format used in notifications for this
package.  The dialog package allows users to subscribe to another
user and to receive notification of the changes in state of
INVITE-initiated dialog usages in which the
subscribed-to user is involved.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for the
Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the "Internet
Official Protocol Standards" (STD 01) for the standardization state
and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP