Subject: [Sipping] Proposed New WG Item on Service-Retargeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:34:37 +0100

Hello,

ETSI TISPAN WG 3 plans to approve the deliverable on the Call Diversion
service (draft TS 183 004) at the next meeting in December 2005. As a
technical prerequisite, the material addressed in
draft-elwell-sipping-service-retargeting-00.txt has been identified. TISPAN
WG 3 would like to include a reference to the IETF document concerned in TS
183 004.

TISPAN WG 3 would therefore very much appreciate it if the Sipping WG could
accept draft-elwell-sipping-service-retargeting-00.txt as an official
Sipping WG item and could progress the topic accordingly.

Do not hesitate to contact Ray Forbes, Denis Alexeitsev or me if you wish
to receive further information.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Rainer Münch
TISPAN WG 3 Vice Chairman

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:29:09 +0000

Rainer,

Thanks for your interest in the service-retargeting draft.

Discussions amongst interest parties during IETF 64 revealed a substantial
synergy between the service-retargeting draft and another draft,
draft-jennings-sip-voicemail-uri, which the SIPPING WG had previously agreed
should progress as an informational RFC. Authors of the two drafts will work
together to ensure all requirements are covered in an updated voicemail-uri
draft.

I hope the updated voicemail-uri draft will satisfy TISPAN requirements.

John

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: 07 November 2005 13:35
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sipping] Proposed New WG Item on Service-Retargeting
> 
> Hello,
>

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:36:49 +0000

Rainer,

John