Subject: [Sipping] Announcement Correction: RFC 4245 on High-Level Requirements for Tightly Coupled SIP Conferencing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:55:45 -0800

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4245

        Title:      High-Level Requirements for Tightly Coupled SIP
                    Conferencing
        Author(s):  O. Levin, R. Even
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       November 2005
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 24415
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-conferencing-requirements-01.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc4245.txt

This document examines a wide range of conferencing requirements for
tightly coupled SIP conferences.  Separate documents will map the
requirements to existing protocol primitives, define new protocol
extensions, and introduce new protocols as needed.  Together, these
documents will provide a guide for building interoperable SIP
conferencing applications.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP