Subject: [Sipping] Status of config-framework-07?

From: Goix Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:35:06 +0100

All,

I haven't seen any recent update or discussion regarding
config-framework-07. Could you please send an update to the list to give
a better understanding of current status and future plans.

Thanks,

Walter

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

====================================================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received
the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to 
[email-masked]. Thank you
====================================================================
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP