Subject: [Sipping] Fora for TURN discussion: BEHAVE list

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 10:16:20 -0500

Sorry for the broad distribution here, but I wanted to let folks know 
that I'm going to be moving discussions on TURN over to the behave list 
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/behave-charter.html).   I'll be 
posting some issues shortly which require discussion, so if you are 
interested, please subscribe there.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP