Subject: [Sipping] Method for URI-List servers to refuse the handling of a URI-List

From: "Jani Hautakorpi (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:33:50 +0300

Hi all,

We have written a draft describing a method for URI-list servers to
refuse the handling of a URI-List. You can find the draft from:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hautakorpi-sipping-uri-list-handling-refused-00.txt

The motivation for writing this draft is that currently URI-List servers 
don't have any explicit method for denying the handling of incoming
request. This draft describes just that in a form of a new response 
code, 495 (URI-List Handling Refused).

I would be very interested in hearing any comments/ideas/thoughts that
you might have about this draft. So, please send your input to me
([email-masked]).

-- 
Regards,
Jani Hautakorpi

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP