Subject: Re: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-dialogusage-02.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:26:30 +0300

Hi,

this draft recommends against multiple dialog usages. Note that this
draft will be an Informational RFC. This means that this recommendation
will not be a normative recommendation. If somebody thinks this
recommendation should be a normative one instead, please speak up now.
Otherwise, we will continue progressing this draft as planned.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:01:09 -0500

Gonzalo -

One of the next steps we've talked about is identifying the _normative_
actions that need to come in response to what we've discovered and
agreed to in this draft.

I do think we will need normative changes to several RFCs based on
this, but those changes should not be in _this_ draft.

I expect that part of the agenda time for this draft will be spent  
starting
to look at those changes.