Subject: [Sipping] SIP Forum Board of Director nominations open

From: Jay Batson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:37:55 -0400

Dear SIP Forum member --

Five of eight current SIP Forum Board of Director (BoD) seats are  
expiring shortly.  Elections for new Board members will be held at  
our annual meeting in September this year.  (Watch for the formal  
meeting announcement that will be sent in mid-August.)

Nominations are now open for new Directors.  Any SIP Forum member  
(participating/free or full/paid) can be nominated to serve a two- 
year term.  NOMINATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN TWO WEEKS, on or  
before AUGUST 14, 2006.

The requirements to be elected, the duties of Board members, and the  
process to make a nomination, are all described on the SIP Forum  
website here:  http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/272/226/ .  Note:  
You may nominate yourself.

If you are passionate about the advancement of SIP, and please take a  
moment to nominate a passionate person who wants to help.

Thank you.
Cheers
-jb

----------
Jay Batson
Acting Managing Director, Chairman of the Board
[email-masked]
+1-978-824-0111

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP