Subject: AW: [Sipping] Comments on draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-00

From: "Huelsemann, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:38:04 +0200

Hi all,
 
there was another comment on the draft, why not to use the Target-Dialog header instead of the P-Service-Indication header for indicating a call completion call (ccss indication). I think it can't be used in this case, because at the time the call completion call is established, the original dialog from the call resulting in the destination busy situation is already terminated (as a result from the processing of the 486 Busy response after the call completion request has been queued on the destination side).

BR, Martin

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Dolly, Martin C, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 10:36:41 -0500

Hello,
 
How would Target-Dialog be used in a network deployment with multiple
B2BUA, (it is not pure, but it is reality)?
 
Cheers, Martin

________________________________

From: Huelsemann, Martin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: AW: [Sipping] Comments on
draft-poetzl-sipping-call-completion-00

Hi all,
 
there was another comment on the draft, why not to use the Target-Dialog
header instead of the P-Service-Indication header for indicating a call
completion call (ccss indication). I think it can't be used in this
case, because at the time the call completion call is established, the
original dialog from the call resulting in the destination busy
situation is already terminated (as a result from the processing of the
486 Busy response after the call completion request has been queued on
the destination side).

BR, Martin