Subject: [Sipping] ICE tutorial: Lunch logistics update [DO NOT REPLY]

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 22:18:01 -0500

Apologies to multiple recipients)
(DO NOT REPLY)

WHAT:     Tutorial on Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
       (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-12.txt)

WHEN:     Tuesday, November 7 1130-1300

           Lunch will be provided at a nominal fee of $10
             Sandwiches, salad and chips
             Bring-your-own beverage

           Please get me your $10 prior to the end of the IETF meeting.
           Only 90 lunches have been ordered, its first-come-first-served

           I am covering this out of my own pocket, so please do get me
           your $10 if you partake of the food. I'm not tracking who eats
           or pays - we're on the honor system here!

WHERE:    Grande Ballroom A

WHO:      Anyone with an interest in RAI work that would like to learn
           more about ICE.

WHY:      ICE is one of the 'core' SIP specifications (according to the
           SIP hitchhikers guide) and seeing some good adoption. It's the
           IETF tool for NAT traversal for SIP-based media. However,
           it's a complex specification. The tutorial will assume only
           basic familiarity with SIP, SDP and NAT, and explain the rest.
           Participants will emerge with a high level understanding of
           the operation of ICE. The tutorial will be based on the
           pending -12 version.

RSVP:     Please send a note to me with the Subject line "ice-is-nice"
           (mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=ice-is-nice).

!DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE!
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP