Subject: [Sipping] fwd:I-D ACTION:draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt

From: "Haluska, John J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:43:05 -0500

<http://www1.ietf.org/home.html> 

  <http://www1.ietf.org/home.html> 

  <http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/wg-dir.html> 

  <http://www1.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html> 

  <http://www1.ietf.org/proceedings/directory.html> 

  <http://www1.ietf.org/1id-abstracts.html> 

  <http://www.isi.edu/rfc-editor/> 

________________________________

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 

[Date Prev
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12886.htm
l> ][Date Next
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12892.htm
l> ][Thread Prev
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12886.htm
l> ][Thread Next
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12892.htm
l> ][Date Index
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/maillist.htm
l#12888> ][Thread Index
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/threads.html
#12888> ] 

I-D ACTION:draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt

________________________________

*	To: i-d-announce at ietf.org <mailto:[email-masked]>

*	Subject: I-D
ACTION:draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt 
*	From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
*	Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:50:01 -0500
*	Cc: 
*	List-archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce
<http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce> >
*	List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
*	List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org
*	List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
*	List-subscribe: <
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, <
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
*	List-unsubscribe: <
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>, <
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
*	Reply-to: internet-drafts at ietf.org
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title          : Considerations for Information Services and
Operator Services Using SIP
        Author(s)      : J. Haluska, et al.
        Filename       :
draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt
        Pages          : 49
        Date           : 2006-11-7
        
Information Services are services whereby information is provided by 
   the network in response to user requests, and may include involvement

   of a human or automated agent. A popular existing Information Service

   is Directory Assistance (DA). Moving ahead, Information Services 
   providers envision exciting multimedia services that support 
   simultaneous voice and data interactions with full operator backup at

   any time during the call. Information Services providers are planning

   to migrate to SIP based platforms, which will enable such advanced 
   services, while continuing to support traditional DA services. This 
   document aims to identify how such services can be implemented using 
   existing or currently proposed SIP mechanisms.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assi
stance-01.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
        mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
        "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assi
stance-01.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assi
stance-01.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
________________________________

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 

*	Prev by Date: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-02.txt
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12886.htm
l>  
*	Next by Date: I-D
ACTION:draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-01.txt
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12892.htm
l>  
*	Previous by thread: I-D
ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-over-l2tpv3-02.txt
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12886.htm
l>  
*	Next by thread: I-D
ACTION:draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-01.txt
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/msg12892.htm
l>  
*	Index(es): 

	*	Date
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/maillist.htm
l#12888> 
	*	Thread
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/threads.html
#12888> 

Note: Messages sent to this list are the opinions of the senders and do
not imply endorsement by the IETF. 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Haluska, John J" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:22:45 -0500

I forwarded this previously, but  the html was scrubbed, so here is the text only.

	Title		: Considerations for Information Services and Operator Services Using SIP
	Author(s)	: J. Haluska, et al.
	Filename	: draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt
	Pages		: 49
	Date		: 2006-11-7

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt".
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-sipping-directory-assistance-01.txt>