Subject: [Sipping] New editor for the config framework: volunteers needed

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:36:48 +0200

Folks,

we intend to appoint a new editor to work on the re-structuring of the
config framework draft. The re-structuring will require a considerable
commitment from the draft's editor and Dan (the current editor) does not
have enough cycles to do it at this point.

The new editor should be familiar with the problem the draft deals with
and have experience writing specifications. If you would like to
volunteer, send an email to the SIPPING chairs.

We intend to appoint the new editor as soon as there is agreement on the
new structure of the document.

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg12336.html

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Dolly, Martin C, ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:23:48 -0600

Hello,

Please explain what you mean by "profile life cycle" and what level of
documentation do you expect? 

I do not see profile content indirection as being optional.

Martin 

-----Original Message-----
From: Gonzalo Camarillo [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:37 PM
To: sipping
Cc: Mary Barnes
Subject: [Sipping] New editor for the config framework: volunteers
needed

Folks,

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair