Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-00

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:34:55 -0600

Folks:

As per the discussions in San Diego, I have submitted the SIP
IPv6 Torture test draft as a WG item.  Until it is available in
the archives, you can get a copy from:

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/gurbani/sipping-ipv6-torture-tests/draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-00.txt

We have not added any new text in it since the -03 version of
the individual submission.  However, the intent is to wrap it up
by Prague IETF.  If you can eyeball it and suggest new test
cases, they will be included in the next revision.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP