Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-spam-03.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:27:26 -0600

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-spam-03.txt

We already have 1 volunteer (Vijay Gurbani) committed to reviewing the
document, but would like at least 3.  If interested, please contact the
chairs directly.  I'll include that information in the spreadsheet that
will be updated shortly to reflect the state of this document in WGLC. 

As always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send
their feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list. 

This WGLC will end on December 31st, 2006 (three weeks time). 

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP