Subject: [Sipping] draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-00.txt

From: "Khan, Sohel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:22:59 -0400

Review comments to improve the
draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-00.txt:

Introduction needs revising to include problem statements (a summary of
the scenarios of chapter 3), summary of the requirement to resolve
issues, and proposal (addition of a new P-header field) presented in
chapter 5. At a current form, the introduction is very confusing. Also,
it will be helpful to include abstract call flows in the scenarios
presented in chapter 3. 

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sohel Khan, Ph.D.

Product Engineering
Comcast Cable Communications
1500 Market St, Philadelphia, PA.
Ph: (215) 286-4853 (o)
      (215)-828-6896 (m), (913-)486-3145 (m)

This message and any attachments to it may contain PROPRIETARY AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION exclusively for intended recipients. Please DO
NOT FORWARD OR DISTRIBUTE to anyone else. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of this
e-mail from your system.

From: Hans Erik van Elburg (RY/ETM) [mailto:hanserik.van.elburg at
ericsson.com] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 3:12 PM
To: sipping at ietf.org
Subject: [Sipping] New I-D for P-Served-User header

I uploaded a new draft for the P-Served-User Private-Header, until it
gets available on the online Internet-Drafts directory you can retrieve
it here:

http://elburg.eln-research.nl/drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user
-00.txt
<http://elburg.eln-research.nl/drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-use
r-00.txt>  

Abstract

   This document specifies the SIP P-Served-User P-header.  This header
   field addresses an issue that was found in the 3rd-Generation
   Partnership Project (3GPP) IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) between an
   S-CSCF (Serving Call Session Control Function) and an AS (Application
   Server) on the ISC (IMS Subsystem Service Control) interface to
   convey the identity of the served user and the session case that
   applies to this particular communication session and application
   invocation.

Best Regards, 

/Hans Erik 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP