Subject: [Sipping] Updates to SIPPING WG Review process spreadsheets, reviews and reviewer list

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:04:41 -0500

Hi all, 

I've updated the spreadsheets with the recent reviews and new reviewers
for documents undergoing WGLC: 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews/process) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html 
(sorted by WGLC dates - most useful for tracking official WG milestones)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l 
(sorted by document editor - most useful for document editors to know
how to prioritize work) 

In addition, the list of Reviewers has been updated with new reviewers:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-reviewer-list
.html

========================================================================

The following summarizes some of the most relevant information from the
spreadsheets, including who has the token in terms of actions on the
document: 

Docs currently undergoing WGLC: 
------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-02.txt (WGLC 23 April - 14 May 2007)
Token: WG, reviewers: Vijay Gurbani  
Note: Still need more reviewers!

Docs having completed WGLC: 
------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-01 (WGLC ended on 06 April 2007)
(-02 now available )
Token: reviewers (to double-check changes are okay):  AB Nataraju, AC
Mahendran 

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ended on 13 April 2007)  
Token: Editor to make updates, per nits identified

Docs having been forwarded to AD for publication: 
--------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-sbc-funcs-03  Token: AD

Docs ready to be forwarded to AD for publication: 
--------------------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-03.txt    Token: Chair (once -03
available in repository)
- draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-02.txt Token: Chair 

Docs planned for WGLC during May/June 2007: 
------------------------------------------- 
- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00 (WGLC 30 April - 21 May 2007)
Token: WG to provide feedback as to readiness
Note: will need dedicated reviewers.

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12 (WGLC 14 May - 11 June 2007)
Token: Design Team, WG

WGLC of the following 2 documents coordinated with WGLC of
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework (Token: Document editor (Volker Hilt) to
update by date indicated for "Revision Due" in the spreadsheet): 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun 2007) 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-03 (WGLC 21 May - 11 Jun
2007) 

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-00.txt (WGLC 11 June - 9 July 2007)
Token: Doc editor (Takuya Sawada) to submit -01

----------------------------------- 
Regards, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP