Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:30:25 +0300

Folks,

we would like to WGLC the following draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-01.txt

This WGLC will end on May 14th, as you can see at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html

We already have one volunteer to review this draft. We would like to 
get, at least, two more reviewers. If you would like to perform a 
dedicated review of this draft, please contact the chairs. If you do not 
want to perform a formal review but still have comments on the draft, 
please post them to the list.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP