Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:19:39 -0500

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00.
txt

This WGLC will end on 21 May 2007.

There were a few comments on this document already that can be
incorporated with last call comments, but we would like 3 volunteers to
commit to reviewing the document in detail.  If interested, please let
us know.  

As always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send
their feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list.  

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP