Subject: [Sipping] Rejecting an unacceptable PRACK offer

From: "Kiyanda, Bernard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:00:00 -0400

Have there been additional clarifications on how to handle unacceptable
PRACK SDP offers, i.e. how a PRACK response would reject the request
(draft-sawada-sipping-sip-offeranswer-01)?

Is the draft statement the desired behavior in section 1.2?

"When a UA receives a PRACK request with an offer which it can not

 accept, it may respond with a 200 response with a syntactically

 correct session description"

The last discussion on this clarification was:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg11309.html

and proposing to create a new chapter and summarize the problem and
possible change/extensions to the existing rules to resolve it.

Thanks,

Bernard

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP