Subject: [Sipping] Post-WGLC revision of ipv6-torture-tests

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 22:16:55 -0500

Folks: Based on the WGLC comments, a new revision of
sip-torture-tests (-02) has appeared in the IETF archives.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-02.txt

Would the WGLC reviewers kindly make sure that their comments
and concerns from -01 were adequately addressed in -02?

Chairs: barring any other changes, the document is now ready to
progress further.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP