Subject: [Sipping] New draft: SPAM score for SIP

From: "Saverio Niccolini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:30:49 +0200

Dear all,

following the discussions and what we previewed during the SIPPING
Ad-Hoc meeting in Chicago, we recently submitted a draft on the spam
scoring mechanism for SIP.

Please find it here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-sipping-spam-score

Since the discussion was so controversial during last meeting, we
would like to stimulate discussion over the mailing lists to try to
converge on this.

Cheers,
Saverio

============================================================
Dr. Saverio Niccolini
Senior Research Staff Member
NEC Europe Ltd., NEC Laboratories Europe, Network Division	
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.     +49 (0)6221 4342-118
Fax:     +49 (0)6221 4342-155
e-mail:  [email-masked] <-- !!! NEW ADDRESS !!!
============================================================
NEC Europe Limited Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria
Road, London W3 6BL Registered in England 2832014

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP