Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-03.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:58:06 -0500

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-0
3.txt

We have one volunteer for this document (Byron Campen), but would like
at least 2 additional volunteers to commit to reviewing the document.
If interested, please let me know. 

As always, anyone else that gets a chance to review should also send
their feedback to the authors and copy the SIPPING mailing list. 

This WGLC will end on September 30, 2007 (one month to ensure sufficient
feedback from implementers). 

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP