Subject: [Sipping] FW: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:42:34 -0500

For folks that aren't on the IETF Announcement list, this tool should be
really helpful and I recommend folks use this rather than email for
submitting documents.  Your draft is validated before you submit and
will be automatically posted once it is validated (per the ID
guidelines/nits).  This should save alot of time (i.e., days),
especially for cases where there are errors in the draft.

Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:32 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Deployment of the Internet-Draft Submission Tool

The IETF Secretariat is pleased to announce the deployment of the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)-Phase I.  The IDST is a Web-based
application that will allow an IETF participant to submit an
Internet-Draft online, obtain approval to post the draft (if necessary),
and make the draft immediately available to the community on the IETF
Web site without the assistance of the Secretariat (in most cases).

The URL for the IDST is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi

The URL for instructions for using the IDST is:
http://www.ietf.org/idsubmit_instructions.html

Although it will still be possible to submit your drafts by e-mail
(i.e., by sending them to [email-masked]), the tool is
available for use effective immediately, and we encourage you to submit
your drafts via the tool starting today.

If you have any questions about using the tool or wish to report a bug,
then please send a message to [email-masked].

Enjoy!!

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP