Subject: [Sipping] RE: Last Call: draft-drage-sipping-service-identification (A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for the Identification of Services) to Informational RFC

From: "Atle Monrad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:26:10 +0200

All

Last call expired August 6 for this draft and some comments were
provided. So far I have not seen any response to these comments from
neither the originator of the draft nor from the ADs. May I ask when
further progress on this can be expected? 

3GPP is still waiting for this to be sorted out.

Thanks

Atle Monrad
Chairman 3GPP CT1

-----Original Message-----

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Extension for the Identification 
   of Services '
   <draft-drage-sipping-service-identification-00.txt> as an
Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-08-06. Exceptionally, comments
may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please retain
the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-service-identifi
cation-00.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15991&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
IETF-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP