Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status - 9 March 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:25:35 -0500

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the status of the work items summarized below, including
milestones for the new work items: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml  (sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know
when their next update is expected)

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

========================================================================

Docs undergoing WG review: 
--------------------------------------------

- None (officially scheduled - see the spreadsheet and below for
upcoming docs!)

Docs having completed WGLC (since Jan 31st): 
--------------------------------------------
- None.

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
----------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-05 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates 
Reviewers: Roni Even, Jari Urpalainen, Christian Schmidt
Note: this document has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-profile-dataset, which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework
(which is a dependency for the draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)

Docs awaiting PROTO review/write-up:
-------------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-09 (Note: doc needs updating for
IDNITS prior to progressing)
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to address issues raised during post-WGLC
re-review
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou
Proto: Gonzalo

Docs forwarded to IESG(since Jan 31st): 
--------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-15
Token: AD
Editors: Sumanth Channabasappa, Dan Petrie
Reviewers: John Elwell, Roni Even, Shida Shubert, Dave Robbins  
Proto: Mary 

Docs planned for WGLC during Mar/April:
----------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-01 (WGLC Review period: 17
Mar - 4 April 2008 )
Token: WG to review, document editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to incorporate
changes
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh
Note: Document also reviewed by RAI area (Spencer Dawkins) and APPS
area(Claudio Allocchio).

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (WGLC Review period: 6-27 May 2008
)
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) working on updates to produce -08
        => revision due May 5th
Reviewers:  Guarav Kuhlshreshtha, Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins

Docs planned for Initial Review before IETF-72:
-------------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets   (Note: on Agenda for IETF-71)
Token: WG to review, Editor (Sam Ganesan) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 31 March - 21 April

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements  
Token: WG to review, Editor (Avshalom Houri) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 14 April - 5 May

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai (Note: on Agenda for IETF-71)
Token: WG to review,  Editor (John Elwell) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 28 April - 12 May

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:04:32 -0500

I've updated the summary below to include the status of the offer-answer
document.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:26 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Gonzalo Camarillo'
Subject: SIPPING WG Status - 9 March 2008

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06 (2nd Post-WGLC review ended on 1
Feb 2008)
Token: Editors (Takuya Sawada, Paul Kyzivat) to address nits identified
in -05 
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju

Docs planned for WGLC during Mar/April/May:
-------------------------------------------