Subject: Re: [Sipping] [Sip] Status of draft-levy-sip-diversion-08

From: "Attila Sipos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:50:25 -0000

it's expired.

"SIP History Information" is now (AFAIK) the standard
for this kind of thing.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4244.txt

Regards,

Attila

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Avasarala Ranjit-A20990
Sent: 05 March 2008 09:07
To: sip List; sipping LIST; simple mailing list
Subject: [Sip] Status of draft-levy-sip-diversion-08

Hi all

What is the current status of this draft? 

Regards
Ranjit
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP