Subject: [Sipping] SIP Overload Cotrol Status

From: "Moran, Timothy L." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:56:10 -0400

I have not seen any "real" discussions of late regarding SIP overload.
There is the requirements draft out for final ballot, but beyond that -
nothing.

What is the plan for the modeling team?

Have there been any comments on the approximately 4 drafts on
mechanisms/architectures for reducing/managing overload control? I for
one have not noticed any - but maybe a missed something.

Have any of the authors updating their drafts?  Anyone working on new
contributions?

Will Overload Control be on the agenda at the next meeting?

BR,

Tim M.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP