Subject: [Sipping] New I-D - Private Header Extension to SIP for Support of Mobility Operations

From: "Coulas Michael-MCOULAS1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:50:53 -0400

All:

I'd like to call your attention to a new I-D contribution.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcoulas-mobility-p-header-00.t
xt

It proposes a private extension to SIP that enables User Agents to
indicate that a SIP request (e.g., INVITE, BYE) is associated with a
mobility operation for an existing session. Note that this extension is
defined at the SIP application level and that the intended status of the
I-D is informational.

Your feedback and comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike Coulas, Apostolis Salkintzis

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP