Subject: [Sipping] Sending draft-holmberg-sipping-199-04.txt to the SIP WG

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:23:10 +0300

Hi,

per the MoMs of our last meeting, we are sending the following draft to SIP:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/sipping.txt

   The chairs informed the room that the following draft was going to be
   sent to the SIP WG so that the SIP WG works on a solution for its
   requirements: draft-holmberg-sipping-199-04.txt. Last time this draft
   was presented there was agreement that there was a need for a solution
   to, at least, meet the requirements listed in the draft. Additionally,
   some people said they might study whether meeting further requirements
   (e.g., resolving HERFP) was reasonable. Nobody on the list or in the
   room had spoken up since then. Therefore, this draft is sent to the
   SIP WG as is, without incorporating any further requirements.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP