Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Call Control and Multi-party usage framework for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : R. Mahy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2008-04-16

This document defines a framework and requirements for call control
and multi-party usage of SIP.  To enable discussion of multi-party
features and applications we define an abstract call model for
describing the media relationships required by many of these.  The
model and actions described here are specifically chosen to be
independent of the SIP signaling and/or mixing approach chosen to
actually setup the media relationships.  In addition to its dialog
manipulation aspect, this framework includes requirements for
communicating related information and events such as conference and
session state, and session history.  This framework also describes
other goals that embody the spirit of SIP applications as used on the
Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP