Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG Status -1 April 2008

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:20:05 -0500

The spreadsheets tracking the SIPPING WG chartered items have been
updated, with the status of the work items summarized below, including
milestones for the new work items: 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml  (sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know
when their next update is expected)

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

========================================================================

Docs undergoing WG review: 
--------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification-01 (WGLC Review period: 27
March - 11 April 2008 )
Token: Reviewers, document editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to respond to
reviews/incorporate changes 
       after WGLC ends
Reviewers: Tolga Asveren, Mahesh
Note: Document also reviewed by RAI area (Spencer Dawkins) and APPS
area(Claudio Allocchio).

- draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-00 (Initial Review
period:  31 March - 21 April 2008
Token: WG to review, Editor (Avshalom Houri) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  Vijay Gurbani, additional reviewers needed for this doc   
Note: reviewers/WG should also consider goal for this document per
Gonzalo's note:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sipping/current/msg15404.html

Docs having completed WGLC (since March 9th): 
--------------------------------------------
- None.

Docs being worked post-WGLC: 
----------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-05 (WGLC ended 11 June 2007)
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) working on updates
Reviewers: Roni Even, Jari Urpalainen, Christian Schmidt
Note: this document has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-profile-dataset, which has a dependency on the
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework
(which is a dependency for the draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework)
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-06 (2nd Post-WGLC review ended on 1
Feb 2008)
Token: Editors (Takuya Sawada, Paul Kyzivat) have addressed nits -07
will be out any minute now, thus
       this doc is almost ready for PROTO review/write-up.
Reviewers: Byron Campen, Jonathan Rosenberg, Rajeev Seth, B. Nataraju
Proto: Mary

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-09 (Note: doc needs updating for
IDNITS prior to progressing)
Token: Editor (Alan Johnston) to update addressing nits from post-WGLC
re-review, thus this 
       doc is almost ready for PROTO review/write-up.
Reviewers: AC Mahendran, John Elwell, Xavier Marjou
Proto: Gonzalo

Docs forwarded to IESG(since March 9th): 
--------------------------------------

- None

Docs planned for WGLC during Mar/April/May:
-------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08 (WGLC Review period: 6-27 May 2008
)
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) working on updates to produce -08
        => revision due May 5th
Reviewers:  Guarav Kuhlshreshtha, Vijay Gurbani, Spencer Dawkins

Docs planned for Initial Review before IETF-72:
-------------------------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets   (-01 due 4/11)
Token: WG to review, Editor (Sam Ganesan) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  Dean Willis, Paul Kyzivat, at least one additional reviewer
needed for this doc
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 14 April - 5 May

- draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai
Token: WG to review,  Editor (John Elwell) to incorporate changes
Reviewers:  *** Please send us an email if you're interested in
reviewing this doc ***
Proposed Initial WG review dates: 28 April - 12 May

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP