Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practices for NAT Traversal for SIP
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2008-04-25

Traversal of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the sessions
it establishes through Network Address Translators (NAT) is a complex
problem.  Currently there are many deployment scenarios and traversal
mechanisms for media traffic.  This document aims to provide concrete
recommendations and a unified method for NAT traversal as well as
documenting corresponding flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP