Subject: [Sipping] Last Call: draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs (Requirements for Management of Overload in the Session Initiation Protocol) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Proposal 
Investigation WG (sipping) to consider the following document:

- 'Requirements for Management of Overload in the Session Initiation 
   Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-05-13. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-02.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15495&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP