Subject: Re: [Sipping] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-04

From: "Rafferty, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:49:32 -0400

Alan,  

My company has implemented the -02 version of the draft in one of our
gateway products and we have 3 customers who have deployed it.   So far
the results have been positive, since this is a simpler approach for
many customers than using SIP-T.   

We will be interested in working with you and the SIPPING WG to move
this to standards track.   

James

James Rafferty 
Product Line Director, Integrated Media Gateways 

Dialogic, Inc.  
15 Crawford Street 
Needham, MA 02494 
USA 

Tel:    781 433 9462
Mobile: 781 929 3895
Fax:    781 433 9268
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web:    www.dialogic.com <http://www.dialogic.com> 

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or
otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient,
please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
e-mail.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP