Subject: [Sipping] New draft submission

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:29:33 +0200

Hi,

I've just submitted the following draft: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-00

The motivation of the draft is to provide guidelines on mapping between
the Diversion header and the History-Info header and possibly a
Voicemail-uri. 

We believe that having clearly defined mapping procedures between these
two headers will greatly facilitate migration from the Diversion header
to the History-Info header.

Lack of clear mapping between both headers could result in significant
interoperability issues and therefore delay widespread implementation of
the History-Info header. 

As you can see from the list of co-authors this issue is of interest to
a number of people. We would like to get more feedback on the proposed
solution and confirmation of interest from the IETF community. 

Best Regards,
Marianne Mohali

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP