Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Session-Specific Session Policies.
	Author(s)       : V. Hilt, G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-12

This specification defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
package for session-specific policies.  This event package enables
user agents to subscribe to session policies for a SIP session and to
receive notifications if these policies change.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP