Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 72

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:44:57 +0300

Folks,

the agenda for our face-to-face session in Dublin needs to be
ready by July 16th. Please, send your agenda requests in an email
addressed to the chairs and the secretary (Oscar in the cc:) by July 14th.

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. A list
with the agenda requests received is available at our supplementary
web page:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf72/Agenda_request.html

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as usual. We will only discuss individual contributions that have
received considerable attention since the last meeting.

        <tr>
          <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
          <td>Exploders</td>
          <td><center>5</center></td>
          <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
        </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP