Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Package for Voice Quality Reporting Event
	Author(s)       : A. Pendleton, H. Sinnreich
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-07-29

This document defines a SIP event package that enables the collection
and reporting of metrics that measure the quality for Voice over
Internet Protocol (VoIP) sessions.

Pendleton

[page  1]

draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt

July 29, 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP