Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:11:32 +0200

FYI.

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:13:02 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]; [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Peter Dawes, Vodafone Group:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Private
Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Debugging"
(draft-dawes-sipping-debug-id) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on
2008-11-17 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual 
Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The 
title of
the IPR disclosure is "Cisco's Statement of IPR related to "Private 
Extension to
the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Debugging"
draft-dawes-sipping-debug-id-01."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP