Subject: [Sipping] If You want an RFID Badge for the Upcoming IETF Conference

From: "Athar Shiraz Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:03:02 -0500

NOTE: for SIP and SIPPING attendees only.

We have the intention of installing a system which will help
participants in SIP and SIPPING groups identify themselves with their
name and affiliation.

If you want to know more about the raison d'être for the project
please view this presentation (see[1]).

Briefly: the purpose of the badge is to permit people (with names that
may have unfamiliar spellings) to have their names transmitted to the
chatrooms announcing their presence.

Kindly email me your name and affiliation or if you don't mind signing
up for a yahoo id please enter them in this database table right here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ietf2008/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

Or better still if someone can provide us with the names of the
attendees we can prepare the pertinent badges for them :)

[1] http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=54ff8064285e58cfc74064dd4c81b78a52bb0458ee4d8af2
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?gjmum2gntjx

-- 
Shiraz

500 Riverside Drive
#425
New York, NY 10027
(703) 879-8342 (skype prefer)
(703) 862 4796 (cell)
(212) 316 8630 (landline) (extn 8630)
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP