Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)       : P. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2008-11-03

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer 
  model to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session 
  Description Protocol (SDP). The description of the offer/answer 
  model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs. This document 
  summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP 
  communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP