Subject: [Sipping] Names of People Encoded On RFID Cards

From: "Athar Shiraz Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:19:12 -0500

Names of people attending SIP / SIPPING who requested before noon
Saturday were encoded in NYC and handed to "Omer Boyaci"
<[email-masked]>.

The names are located here  : http://groups.google.com/group/ietfrfid/files
You dont need to login but if its inconvenient email me to request
status of your request. Omer has five blank cards left with him.

You can contact Omer directly at (646) 842 2342 .

Since our team will depart by Friday noon I doubt the system will be
available for Friday.

-- 
Shiraz

500 Riverside Drive
#425
New York, NY 10027
(703) 879-8342 (skype prefer)
(703) 862 4796 (cell)
(212) 316 8630 (landline) (extn 8630)
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP