Subject: [Sipping] IETF 73 SIPPING WG minutes, audio files, slides

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:10:48 -0600

All: In IETF 73 we conducted an experiment across a few working
groups (alto, sip, sipping) to allow us to better track the
face-to-face discussions.

In that vein, we have created a one-stop shop for all SIPPING WG
media and discussion that happened at the IETF 73.  At the URL
below, you will find each IETF 73 SIPPING WG agenda item complete
with a:

     1. Link to the specific audio recording for that agenda item.
     2. Link to the slides presented during WG for that agenda item.
     3. Link to the minutes captured for that agenda item (this
        link is now empty until the chairs digest the minutes.)

We hope this helps draft editors track the specific consensus
reached and follow the mic discussions in a more organized manner.
This layout also helps those participants who are simply interested
in a subset of the WG agenda item discussion.

The one-stop shop URL to access SIPPING WG media and discussions
during IETF 73 is:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/audio/index.html

Please let me know if this is helpful to track the work, or if you
have any questions or comments.

Thanks much.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:44:11 -0600

We've also cached the detailed meeting notes from Spencer and Bruce on
softarmor (so you can read along as you listen and let me know if there
are any gaps before I prepare the WG minutes ;)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/notes/Spencer-Dawkins-note
s.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf73/notes/Bruce-Lowekamp-notes
.txt

I will listen to the audio while working on the official minutes to see
if we can't do a better job of producing minutes that accurately capture
key points and actions.

So, thanks to Vijay for taking on this task and to Spencer and Bruce for
taking notes and Dan for monitoring the jabber chat room.

Mary.  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Vijay K. Gurbani
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:11 PM
To: sipping
Subject: [Sipping] IETF 73 SIPPING WG minutes, audio files, slides

All: In IETF 73 we conducted an experiment across a few working groups
(alto, sip, sipping) to allow us to better track the face-to-face
discussions.

In that vein, we have created a one-stop shop for all SIPPING WG media
and discussion that happened at the IETF 73.  At the URL below, you will
find each IETF 73 SIPPING WG agenda item complete with a:

We hope this helps draft editors track the specific consensus reached
and follow the mic discussions in a more organized manner.
This layout also helps those participants who are simply interested in a
subset of the WG agenda item discussion.

The one-stop shop URL to access SIPPING WG media and discussions during
IETF 73 is:

Please let me know if this is helpful to track the work, or if you have
any questions or comments.

Thanks much.

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent 1960 Lucent Lane,
Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent 1960 Lucent Lane,
Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP