Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: TURN and TURN-IPv6 (draft-ietf-behave-turn-11, draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05)

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:36:03 -0600

FYI...TURN is also a dependency for the NAT scenarios document:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-09.txt

Once this WGLC is completed and TURN is ready to progress and we've had
a TURN expert re-review the NAT scenarios document, it will be
progressed.

Please send comments on TURN directly to the BEHAVE WG mailing list as
Dan notes below.

Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Dan Wing
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: WGLC: TURN and TURN-IPv6
(draft-ietf-behave-turn-11, draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05)

Posting to MMUSIC in case someone missed BEHAVE's WGLC.  As you know,
TURN is holding up the publication of ICE as an RFC (due to a normative
reference).

Plese send comments to the BEHAVE mailing list, [email-masked].

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Wing [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:23 AM
To: 'Behave WG'
Subject: WGLC: TURN and TURN-IPv6 (draft-ietf-behave-turn-11,
draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05)

BEHAVE is initiating working group last call (WGLC) on TURN and
TURN-IPv6.
This is the first WGLC for these documents.  The WGLC will finish in
three weeks on Friday, November 28.  Please send comments to the BEHAVE
mailing list, [email-masked].

  * draft-ietf-behave-turn-11.txt 
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-11
  * draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05.txt
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-05

-d

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP