Subject: [Sipping] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure]

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:19:33 +0200

FYI.

Gonzalo

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:37:58 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Sumanth Channabasappa, Daniel Petrie, Sam Ganesan:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "The Session
Initiation Protocol User Agent VoIP Features Data Set"
(draft-petrie-sipping-voip-features-dataset) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2008-11-11 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of 
Intellectual
Property Rights Disclosures" 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi).
The title of the IPR disclosure is "Nortel's Statement of IPR related to
draft-petrie-sipping-voip-features-dataset-02."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP