Subject: [Sipping] draft-holmberg-sipping-reinvite-rollback-00: comments and questions

From: "Brett Tate" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:45:14 -0500

Hi Christer,

Thanks for generating the draft.  The following are a few comments and
questions.

-brett

-------------

Various sections mention "successfully updated" or "successfully
changed" (some spelled "sucessfully") as the criteria to not rollback
the modified session parameters.  The meaning should be explicitly
defined concerning being tied to offer/answer rules and/or other
criteria.

Section 1 last sentence indicates that the same applies to other
parameters (non session parameters); however such normative statements
are missing from section 6.  What are the successfully updated/changed
rules concerning non session parameters (such as Contact)?

I find the section 5 "unclear" statement humorous; however I guess that
it helps subdue complaints about the fix shown within section 6.1 not
being backward compatible.  :)
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP