Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)       : T. Sawada, P. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-01-01

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer model
to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).  The description of the offer/answer
model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs.  This document
summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP
communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 18:55:50 -0500

I just submitted a new version of the offeranswer draft.
There are no substantial changes in this version. The primary difference 
is that it was converted over to use xml2rfc. That altered the 
formatting somewhat and required a few manual changes to make the 
document look right in that format. In addition I found a couple of 
errors in the references that have been corrected.

This is just getting ready for incorporating the conclusions on issue 
resolution.

	Thanks,
	Paul

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt