Subject: Re: [Sipping] Pre-WGLC review: draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-08

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:59:51 -0500

Hi folks,

The pre-WGLC on this document ends today.  There has been some good
discussion and feedback on this document. But, we've not yet gotten
feedback (other than from Brian Rosen in his initial review) as to the
whether folks want to accept this as a WG document and start WGLC once
an updated version is available.  

Also, we haven't heard from our past reviewers - if you guys could at
least check the diff and ensure you previous comments have been
satisfactorily addressed, that would be great. 
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-niemi-s
ipping-event-throttle-07-rosen.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-niemi-s
ipping-event-throttle-07-khartabil.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/reviews/draft-niemi-s
ipping-event-throttle-07-worley.txt

Thanks, 
Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:24 AM
To: 'IETF Sipping List'
Cc: 'Gonzalo Camarillo'; 'Salvatore Loreto'
Subject: Pre-WGLC review: draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-08

Hi all, 

This email is intended to announce the Pre-WGLC review for the following
document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-0
8.txt

This document has been previously reviewed and one of the objectives of
the current review is to consider readiness for this doc as a WG item
considering that it was originally discussed in the WG in 2004 and got
lost (likely in the leadership transition in 2006).  It is a dependency
for the GEOPRIV work and is also an OMA dependency. 

We currently have three reviewers for this document: Brian Rosen, Hisham
Khartabil and Dale Worley.  However, we ask that all WG members review
the document and at least provide feedback as to the readiness for this
doc to be accepted as a WG item and whether it is ready for WGLC. 

Please send any and all comments on or before March 13, 2008 (2 weeks
time). 

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair