Subject: [Sipping] FW: 74th IETF - Agenda

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:30:39 -0600

Hi folks,

Just in case you missed this, the agenda is supposedly final now and the
SIPPING WG session remains on Friday morning.  

The WG draft agenda is due on March 11th. We are asking for agenda
requests no later than noon CST on Monday. As always chartered work
items get priority, followed by individual documents that are mature,
and then priority is given to other individual documents based on the
level of ML discussion and interest.  

Due to the restructuring proposal (see the RAI list for details:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rai )
some of the items may be discussed in one of the SIP slots as we juggle
chartered work items and proposals for new work to fit into the new
SIPCORE and DISPATCH model as described in:
http://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/fluffy/draft-peterson-rai-rfc
3427bis-01a.txt 
We will allocate agenda time that may be required for ALL currently
chartered SIP and SIPPING WG items, independent of the new model. 

Please use the following template for agenda requests (send to Oscar and
cc myself and Gonzalo, so that don't each get 3 copies as we forward to
one another):

<tr> 
<td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"> Gonzalo
Camarillo</a></td> 
<td>Exploders</td> 
<td><center>5</center></td> 
<td> 
<a 
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt"> 
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td> 

</tr> 

Thanks,
Mary.
SIPPING WG co-chair.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 8:45 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 74th IETF - Agenda 

74th IETF Meeting - San Francisco, CA
March 22-27, 2009
Host: Juniper Networks

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may
happen to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates to the
agenda will be reflected on the web version of the agenda. This "final"
agenda has been posted and can be viewed at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html  

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/
 
New requirements for travel to USA for Visa Waiver Program Participants.
Additional information can be found on our web site at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/visa-info.html or you can go directly to
ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
http://cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/id_visa/esta/ 

The social event will be held at the California Academy of Sciences,
more information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/social_74

Only 20 days until the San Francisco IETF! 

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce