Subject: [Sipping] Draft SIPPING WG agenda posted

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:41:41 -0500

Hi all,

A draft agenda for the SIPPING WG IETF-74 session has been uploaded:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/sipping.html

Note, as Dean mentioned on the SIP WG mailing list, we have split work
across the 2 SIP and 1 SIPPING WG slots. The first session for the SIP
WG on Tuesday 1300-1500 covers docs that fall into the SIPCore category
(per the rfc3427bis proposal).  

The second SIP WG session on Wednesday 1300-1500 covers docs that have
been submitted to either SIP or SIPPING WG that are not yet chartered in
either WG, thus they fall into the DISPATCH category (again per the
3427bis proposal).  

The third session, which is the SIPPING WG slot on Friday 0900-1130 will
cover the currently chartered SIPPING work items and some SIP WG items
that don't fit the strict definition of SIPCore, along with some
individual documents relevant to chartered items or already agreed as
potential WG documents. The last 30 minutes of the SIPPING WG slot are
allocated to discuss the proposed changes in rfc3427bis and get feedback
on how folks felt the split in the previous two sessions worked over the
past week. 

The agendas for all 3 sessions are available here: 
http://www.softarmor.com/mediawiki/index.php/SIP_Agenda_IETF_74

Other documents that are not on the agenda are also listed against the
relevant session (i.e., this categorizes the docs into SIPCore, DISPATCH
and then old stuff -i.e., chartered items that are still in the WGs). 

Please provide any feedback on the agenda before March 13th (Friday) as
the final WG agendas are due on March 16th. Of course, there is always
flexibility to change the agendas, but it is helpful for folks to know
ahead of time what docs will be discussed and when.

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair