Subject: [Sipping] SIP Forum UA config group

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:15:24 +0000

Please be aware that the SIP Forum UA config group will meet informally
during Wednesday breakfast in San Francisco. All welcome (let Eric
Burger and me know if interested). Room to be announced. Bring your own
food/drink.

John

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:52:00 -0700

Uh, my understanding is this is not an SIP Forum meeting but is a  ad- 
hoc sipping WG meeting is meeting.

Cullen <RAI AD>

On Mar 20, 2009, at 24:15 , Elwell, John wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
> This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
> Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
> Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:37:42 -0700

You are ABSOLUTELY correct. That's how we advertised it in the SIP  
work group. This was a slip of the pen.

Eric <SIP Forum Chair>

On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Cullen Jennings wrote:

>
> Uh, my understanding is this is not an SIP Forum meeting but is a   
> ad-hoc sipping WG meeting is meeting.
>
> Cullen <RAI AD>
>