Subject: [Sipping] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-03

From: "Dale Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:37:16 -0400

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-03.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Dale Worley and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets
Revision:        03
Title:           A Schema and Guidelines for Defining Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile Datasets
Creation_date:   2009-03-08
WG ID:           sipping
Number_of_pages: 34

Abstract:
This document defines the requirements and a format for SIP user
agent profile data.  An overall schema is specified for the
definition of profile datasets.  The schema also provides for
expressing constraints for how multiple sources of profile data are
to be combined.  This document provides a guide to considerations,
policies and syntax for defining datasets to be included in profile
data.

The IETF Secretariat.